{17}

Around 10: 30 PM :-

The taxi stopped. Seungmin told Youngtaek, You don't have to come out, go back using this taxi. I'm paying for both up & down.

Where's the house?

A little far away. Don't worry, go back.

Just a moment.

What?

Youngtaek came out and told the driver to wait for 10 minutes. The driver agreed to wait , of course with some extra money.

Damn..people these days..don't even wanna have some sympathy..Youngtaek sighed.

Seungmin laughed seung Youngtaek whinning.

Well that's how life is.

Hm...

They were walking silently. But both's minds were very chaotic.

Come on Bae Seungmin! You promised Jaehyun to resolve this misunderstanding! I was almost loosing this chance if Youngtaek didn't insist on walking with me. I have to tell him no matter what!!

Come on Son Youngtaek!! You promised Jangjun to apologize to Seungmin! I have 10 minutes only, if I don't tell something,  I will miss this forever!

*Drip* *Drip* *Hush*

Wait wait, what??

Suddenly rain started heavily.

Are they crazy? The forecast clearly said the rain can come tomorrow!! Seungmin yelled.

Well not like the rain is going to listen to you. Youngtaek took his overcoat over him & Seungmin. They both started running. But the rain was too much for them to run. Soon they had to take shelter under a closed shop.

...

It's been raining for 15 minutes straight. They both were waiting eagerly..not for the rain to stop..but to let it be continued so that they could have some more time to talk. Although none was talking.

To their bad luck, the rain slowed down soon. Seungmin cursed himself for not talking.

Youngtaek waved at him and went towards the road. Seungmin looked at the way and felt bery sad. I messed up once again....sigh...

But soon he saw Youngtaek coming back. He came back panting and said, Thank God you are still here. The taxi..it ran away..

Huh? How could they?

So.. ( biting his lips) .. will you let me stay tonight?

S-sure! Why not? C-come come.

Seungmin was shuttering. He didn't expect this at all. God has given another chance. I have to talk to him no matter what.

Youngtaek was walking behind Seungmin. He gulped twice.  Sorry Seungmin for lying to you, I just wasn't ready to leave you. I have to talk no matter what!

They reached the house soon. Seungmin lives in an apartment there. Which was one bedroom sadly.
As they came home, Seungmin offered him some coffee and asked him to take a shower. He then went to find any clothes that'll be for for Youngtaek.

When Youngtaek came out, he saw Seungmin sitting on the sofa with the most loose outfut he has. Youngtaek put them on and .. it somehow became villainously fitting to him.