6th Chapter - Hmmm

Today is a usual day for everyone. They went to school and entered the class. They listened to the lesson and learn something. Yeah, it was a usual day. But not for Ayame.

      She looks down while looking right and left. She searched Y/n but she remembered that they ended up in a different class.

      "Ughhh... This is frustrating" Ayame mumbled. She can't take it anymore. She just wanted the class to end up early so she could go as soon as possible and meet Y/n. But she suddenly remembered that she has to focus on the lesson. 

      "I have to become a smart woman. Y- Y/n doesn't like to have a dumb wife, right? That is why." She snapped back and her face was blushing. "W- Wife?" She then fanned her face with her hand because she felt that her face was so hot.

      "Alright, everyone. The lesson ended here." said, the teacher. Ayame then stood up quickly and went out of the class as soon as possible. She went in front of the other class and peeked out the window.

     "It is Y/n~" She was giggling. It looks like Y/n's class has not ended yet. That is why Ayame still can't enter the class.

     She then stares at Y/n for a moment and she looks proud because usually Y/n never paid attention to the class, but now he looks so focused on the lesson. "Hihi~ Gambatte, Y/n~"

     Y/n's class now also already ended

     Y/n's class now also already ended. Ayame cheered up and wanted to enter the class but... There is somebody who approached him. He talked with her for a while and made Ayame pout. She then entered the class sadly.

     "Alright, Tachibana-san." said, Y/n. Y/n then looked at Tachibana's face confused and for a while, he tilted his head. "What happened?" he asked.

     "Um... Nakiri-san, may i help you?" Tachibana asked Ayame.

     Y/n turned around and smiled at her, "Ah. Ayame-chan~ Wait a minute, okay? I have something to do."

      Y/n talked with Tachibana again and left Ayame again. Ayame then pouted and started to touch and keep touching Y/n's back. "Hmm... Hmm..." she looks annoyed because Y/n has been ignoring her for a while.

      "Ayame-chan, wait a minute okay?" Y/n turned around again. "I will be there after this." And he started to talk with Tachibana again. Ayame then went to the side of his table and look at Y/n closely. She looked at his face for a while, making Tachibana feel a little uncomfortable.

       Y/n looked at Ayame and moved his head towards her. "Hey, you can wait in the usual class. Okay?" 

      But Ayame ignored him and keep looking at them.