5th Chapter - Back to the Day

"Uhm~" Ayame opened her eyes and her face become so red after looking at Y/n in front of him. She then looked at his face and he is still sleeping. Ayame chuckled and kissed Y/n on his cheek and then moved on to his hug once again. "Hehe~" she looked so happy.

     Not long after that Y/n woke up, "Ayame-chan" he said while hugging her.

     "Yeess~," she said. She placed her face deeper on his chest while giggling over and over again "Hihi~"

     Y/n patted her head and smiled. It made Ayame feel happy, but after a while... Ayame looked at Y/n and he looks confused. "What is that? Ayame-chan?"

     She didn't answer him and pouted.

     "Eh?" Y/n looks even more confused. "W- Why Ayame-chan? Did I do something wrong?"

     "Humph" she hid her face on his chest again.

     "A- Ayame-chan, if you didn't tell me, I wouldn't know what is that you know?"

     Ayame then looked up again and move her face closer to their cheek and kiss him once again "Good morning, Y/n" she said.

     "A- Ah..." His face become red and she hugged her tighter "Yeah, I am sorry. Good morning Ayame-chan~" Ayame giggled while looking at him and that made Y/n feel happy. "Should we prepare to leave Ayame-c-"

     Ayame puts her face on his chest once again "NO!! WAIT!" and hugged him again. "Let me recharge for a little longer"

     "Ahaha." He patted her head again, "Okay, okay. I am sorry. Let's just do a little longer"

     "Y/n..."

     "Yes, Ayame-chan?"

     "I hope... I hope we are ended on the same class again"

     "Well, I don't know. But I also hope we are in the same class, Ayame-chan."

     "Really?"

     "Of course. Looking at you will make my motivation bigger"

   "Me too!! When i look at Y/n, it reminded my promise to you to become a clever girl! So I want to study hard!"

    Y/n looked at Ayame again, they have made eye contact, and they are looking at each other while hugging. "Me too, I will study hard Ayame-chan."

    "REALLYYY?"

    "Yeah, I don't want to have a wife who is smarter than me after all. I have to become smarter than you" Y/n stuck his tongue.

     "Do your best" said Ayame while sticking her tongue too.

     After a while, they then get up from the bed. Ayame went to the bathroom first and fix her hair, she washed her face but suddenly she was surprised because Y/n also entered the bathroom.

     "Y- Y/n?"

     "Why, Ayame-chan?"

     "Why are you here, I am still washing my face and want to brush my teeth"

     Y/n smiled at her, "Then let's do that together, Ayame-chan." Ayame then looked at him and snuggle herself and started to brush her teeth.

     "Un~ Alright," she said.

     "We are like a married couple, right Ayame-chan?" Ayame's face was blushing while brushing her teeth but she nodded shyly.

     After that Y/n and Ayame clean their face together. Ayame also washed her hair and use a hairdryer there. It was like they are already married.