Warning

~
Night time.

I was bored and went out while holding the bag. Later on with my bag I got convenience store to buy a yakult with the whole pack, I stick the straw on the other one. Just drinking it while heading to the studio.

To the studio hallway, I stood there while drinking the yakult and making my mind go blank. "What are you doing?" I heard a different voice this time. It was a young voice. He walk out to the dark. He was tall and finely odd his eyes were very dark like an abyss. "How do you feel?" He asked again.
"What do you mean?" I said while sipping the drink normally.
"When you stand here, doesn't it feel like you're just a long tunnel that you can never get out of?" He said.

What nonsense are he on about?

"Right? But I don't feel like that though. Why do you think that?" I calmly said and continue to walks towards my door.
"You're more amusing than you look." He added.

Does he want to have a conversation or something or he's just really bored like me.

~

I was done taking a bath and decided to eat ramyeon.

"Are you making some ramyeon?" Someone questioned while I was pouring the water to the pot, it's the guy that I bumped again, I thought that I won't get to his nerves.
"Yes." I answered.
"Make some for me too." He sat down at the corner. "You better becareful. Did you know that the man from unit 313 was here?" He said.
"313?"
"Yes, he stood behind you and watched you make ramyeon, You're a girl you know." He pointed out. "What do you mean-" I looked back from where he pointed and saw a shadow. That pervert from unit 313? I got uncomfortable and got back to the stove.
"Are you gonna put eggs there?" He said.
"Yes."
"Never do that." He said.
"Why?"
"Try breaking it." I broke the one egg to the drain, it has a blood in it. It was raw.
"Oh.." I sigh.
"Mrs. Eom brings rotten eggs which we can't even eat and makes a great deal about it." He admitted.

I opened the shelf to pick the ramyeon. "How many packs of ramyeon are you eating?" I questioned. "Five packs." He responded.

A minute later.

The ramyeon is already done and ready to eat. I pick it up and brought it to the table. "How old are you?" He asked.
"I'm 35." I smiled. "What? I don't belive you. You look so young." He got shock.
"Everyone says that to me." I kept smiling.
"Oh go get some kimchi." He said and pick some chopstick.

I put the kimchi to the table. "It's a piece of trash when people say early struggles are meaningful. Even those sane people will go nuts if they're stuck in this light less place like a mental hospital. Everyone here is crazy." He said. "I'm moving out next week. I'm going to go back to my hometown and open a fishing place." He added as I ate my noodles. "I can't believe I'm saying this to you. Beware of the person who lives next door from you're room. I'm telling you this because you're like my younger sister. Don't think about getting close to people here. Think about moving here soon, do you see they're eyes? You don't know what they're up to-" He paused and heard a noise coming on the side. "Hey, punk. You're good at making ramyeon."

~

After eating ramyeon.

I washed the dishes and put the sponge to the strain, however it fell off from its place. I tried to fix it but it won't, I sigh.

My body ache for a bit while walking to the hallway. I felt someone was watching me a far. "I-I guess you're coming back from eating ramyeon." It's the bald man he kept giggling that got me startled. "Why are you s-surprised?"
"Darn it! Let me sleep." The thug guy said. "Unit 306, stop walking around and making weird sounds."I-I'm sorry." He covered his face and left. I opened the door with my keys.

I noticed someone was standing to my right. It was the pervert. Just standing there, watching me.

"You see they're eyes? You don't know what they're up to." I remembered that thug man said. I just stood there quietly, not making a mess and shut the door. I can still feel that his still standing there.

~

As Min Ah closed her room, the pervert was holding a knife at his back without Min Ah noticing.

"What was that." Min Ah sigh. She doesn't was to cause ruckus after what the thug man said.

After all that, Min Ah is just sleeping peacefully in the dark room. The pervert man exits his room holding something, a knife. He stood infront of Min Ah's door.

"Should I kill her or not? Should I kill her or not? Kill her or not? Kill her or not?..." He whispered. The thug man heard it too while holding a knife, although he don't sleep because of this hell. However he notice a pellet gun on his desk.

"Do you want me to kill you now? All right, how should I kill you? Honey. Tell me." The whisper was someone else's. It's not from the perverted anymore.

The door knob moved. It's like someone tried to open the door.