Consider This. Finished.

(Lionel met with Jonathan in the barn)

Lionel: "Careful, Careful senator. It would be a shame if um...Clark's adoption was a um....sham."

(Martha pushed Lionel out the window, he landed on some hay)

Lionel: "You have integrity, Martha...it's one of the um..rare qualities..."

(Runs off)

Jonathan: "What was that about?"

Martha: "I can handle Lionel. Come on. Let's give these two some privacy."

(Martha and Jonathan left as Clark entered with a puzzled expression)

(Clark sat on the couch in the loft when Lois entered)

Clark: "Lois..uh...listen I'm sorry for everything that happened..earlier it's..definitely been a weird day."

Lois: "Well its about to get weirder...Clark I...I don't know how to say this to your face so maybe if you could just turn around for a bit?"

(Clark awkwardly turned to face the window)

Lois: "You and I..well we haven't had the greatest of...uh..you know the time we've spent together was like..charged by..by sarcastic wit and uh..quippy remarks like we really can't stand each other..."

Clark: "Lois.."

Lois: "..but despite all that you've still saved my bacon more than a few times and...well there's something I..never told you."

(She took a nervous breath but pressed on)

Lois: "..I've had...moments...moments I've tried to ignore...but sometimes my mind wanders and...okay I guess I...kinda have...and this sounds extremely schoolgirl of me but..I think I..have some...feelings...for uh...you..a little bit, maybe."

(Exhales loudly)

(Clark's mind was racing, trying to wrap his head around everything he'd just heard, clearly something between him and Lois had begun...it was scary, very unexpected and new...and yet...Clark couldn't shake the feeling that...he was actually excited by this...which scared him more than any Meteor freaks had)

Lois: "Clark..? You can uh..turn around now."

(Clark turned around slowly)

Clark: "Lois um...this uh..we...I'd like to...to give this a try."

(Lois was utterly frozen in place)

Lois: "...what..? ...really?"

Clark: "...but if you don't want to.."

(Lois burst into tears and ran up to him and gave him the most passionate kiss, either of them had ever experienced...)

Jor-El: "Yes! Lois Memory Lane to the rescue!"

Madame Web: "Is that a nickname of hers?"

Jor-El: "...not at all. Regardless, the Crystal is restored! Which means both timelines can now coexist!"

(Timeline 1)

(Clark, Lois and Lana fade back into existence, standing in the Fortress)

Clark: "We're back."

Lana: "As am I!" (Cackles)

Clark: "Then consider this..Finished!"

(Zaps her to Phantom Zone)

Lois: "...that was a little extreme."

Clark: "I panicked!"

Jor-El: "Well done, my son. All is as it should be. The fabric of space time is settling down, as am I with Madame Web and now you can enjoy a much needed break for a while."

Lois: "Woohoo!"

(Hugs Clark)

(Phantom Zone)

(Lana screams at the howling winds when she hears footsteps behind her, she turns to see Doomsday towering over her...instead of being afraid, Lana just grins wickedly)

Lana: "Marry me?"

(Doomsday nods and roars)

(Lana cackles evilly into the sky)