005,

EPISODE TWOtrick or treat, freak!

EPISODE TWO
trick or treat, freak!

NOVA GRINNED at herself and max in the mirror at their halloween outfits. she was surprised max hadn't backed out yet. max dressed as michael myers whilst nova was laurie strode so they matched.

"i can't believe we are doing this." max huffed as she picked up the mask. nova laughed at her sister, "i cant believe you agreed. hey, it's six forty..we should get going if we are going to meet dustin and lucas."

"whatever." max huffed as nova grinned and pulled on her converse. she was in the light blue, almost white, shirt and dark blue jeans like laurie's.

nova pulled on max's hand as they speed walked to where dustin had told them to. they got there a bit late, but heard the group complaining about three musketeers, and max decided it was the perfect opportunity to scare them.

max grabbed nova and pushed her with her as they jumped out on the boys, max raising her knife at them and screaming, before pretending to stab nova as the three boys screamed, however lucas' scream was the loudest and most girly.

the girls laughed as max pulled off her mask, "holy fuck! you should've seen the look on your faces!" nova laughed loudly as max joined in, "and you? who screams like that? you sound like a little girl." max turned to lucas who was, like dustin, in shock that the two girls had actually turned up.

will was smiling shyly whilst mike was glaring at the two new girls.

the two girls walked away, but then turned back to the group with raised brows. "hey, you guys coming or not? oh, also we should head up lock nora." nova spoke.

max nodded, agreeing. "yeah, that's where the rich people live, right?" she chuckled.

dustin and lucas grinned excitedly as they fist bumped and then immediately ran over to the two girls, and nova smiled at lucas who stood next to her. "h-hi nova!" he grinned.

"hey, lucas." she chuckled at his awkwardness.

will and mike followed slowly behind, and nova turned back to them to make sure they were okay. "oh, shit, my bad! we didn't properly introduce ourselves.. i'm nova, this is my sister max.."

"hi, nice to meet y—" will smiled as he shook her hand, but mike cut him off, "yeah, we know."

lucas and dustin sent the girls apoplectic looks as nova chuckled awkwardly, "um..okay. anyway.." she smiled at will and then turned back around to walk next to lucas, max and dustin again.

"sorry about him. he doesn't really like new people." lucas spoke up, she shrugged with a small smile, her dimples showing as lucas felt like passing out at the sight. "nah, i get it. it's cool."