008,

EPISODE FOURwill the wise

EPISODE FOUR
will the wise.

NOVA GASPED in shock as they all ran out onto the school field to see will in some sort of trance. he wasn't saying anything, just stood there. his eyes were rolled to the back of his head and his body was shaking violently.

"what the shit is going on? am i in a scary movie?!" nova exclaimed in horror, staring at the young boy in disbelief. mike told her to shut up moments later.

"will! will? will, wake up!" they all shouted, trying to shake him awake as nova and max looked horrified, not knowing what was happening.

"i'll go get mrs. byers. her car is over there!" mike yelled as he took off on the direction of joyce byers, will's mom, direction.

"what's happening to him?" nova tugged on lucas' sleeve as he looked at her with wide eyes. "i...i don't know." he lied, ignoring the hurt in her eyes when she realised he was lying.

"will?! will, baby. please wake up!" joyce had ran over, her hands going to his cheeks. "w-we just found him like this! i think he's having another episode!" mike exclaimed.

both max and nova frowned at his words as joyce continued to shake her son in fear. "will! will! sweetie, wake up! it's mom! will, wake up!" she yelled.

"can you hear me? wake up! please, will! please wake up!" she exclaimed as the group watched in horror. "it's mom! it's me!"

all of a sudden, will's eyes snapped open as he gasped loudly. nova let out a sigh of relief, not knowing what was going on, but was glad her new friend was okay.

will seemed confused and shocked as joyce calmly led him out through the school and out the front doors as the group followed.

"okay, that totally freaked me out." max breathed as nova nodded, "same here.. is will okay?"

"two episodes in two days." lucas spoke, "it's getting worse." mike agreed.

"you think it's true sight?" lucas asked, nova looked at max, who frowned, before speaking. "what's true sight?"

mike shook his head slowly at lucas, who smiled at the two girls. "it's nothing."

nova shook her head and both her and max began to walk away, "where you going?" dustin called out.

"home. we're already late. my dads gonna kill me." nova complained as she saw the time on her watch. max looked at her worriedly.

"just say it's my fault. he won't hurt me, i'm not his actual kid." max whispered as nova shook her head.

"no way, i'm not letting you take the blame." she scoffed.

"but—"
"it's fine, max. done it a hundred times before." she told her quietly as the boys watched, not being able to hear them, but knowing the conversation seemed serious.

"bye, guys." she spoke before they began their journey home.

NOVA LET out a shakey breath as they got home, locking the door before walking into the living room. "hi, dad, susan. sorry, we're late. we had an after school tutoring lesson to get caught up—"

"billy said you had him waiting for thirty minutes." neil cut her off. billy, who was walking through to the kitchen, frowned. he never said that. in fact, he didn't mention them at all.

"oh...i'll go and apologise to him then," she spoke quietly and neil stood up.

"who else do you owe an apology to, hm?" he got close to her face as she fiddled with her sleeve nervously, looking up at him.

"i'm sorry, sir, i'm sorry susan." she spoke slowly as neil grabbed her shoulder forcefully as she trembled slightly. "what did i tell you to address susan as?"

"i'm sorry...ma'am." she whispered. and he let her go, as max watched with scared eyes, not sure on how to stop it, if she even could.

"neil, seriously it's okay." susan began, however niel cut her off with a simple shut up, susan, it is not okay!

"go and apologise to billy." he ordered, staring down at her , extremely close to her face. nova wanted to yell, 'it's not like you care about billy's feelings anyway' but she stopped herself, because she knew that if she raised her voice around him, the consequences would be unbearable.

she left the room and walked over to billy's, gently knocking on the door. she heard a, "what?" and rolled her eyes, walking in.

he was standing infront of his mirror with a magazine, a naked woman on the cover as nova shook her head. "sorry you were waiting for me."

before he could speak, she had slammed the door shut and walked away to her own bedroom.

neil can go die pls

neil can go die pls