Chapter 5: Training

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's Pov:

It has now been 2 days ever since Rias and her peerage went over to the mountains to train and 1 day after I took Ravel on our trip. I was currenty having breakfast with my family as I wanted to ask them something.

Y/n:"Father, Riser would like to ask something." I reqeusted to him.

Lord Phenex:"What is it?" He asked me.

Y/n:"Riser would like to know if we have a training ground for the Phenex's and their peerages?" Asked him.

Lord Phenex:"Why yes, we do Riser, but why do you ask?" He asked me confused.

Y/n:"Riser would like to train their please." I answered.

Lady Phenex:"Ara ara, this is the first time you have requested to train dear, what's the problem? Is because of the Rating Game?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Yes, mother." I answered.

Lord Phenex:"You don't have to worry about training. After all, you are Riser, the strongest heir compared to the Sitri's and Gremory's." He stated.

Y/n:"Although that is true, Riser doesn't want to underestimate Riser's enemies. It will only lead to lost." I responed to his statement as I see him and both mom smile.

Lord Phenex:"That's all I needed to hear. Go ahead and use it. You have my permission." He said agreeing to my request.

Y/n:"Thank you, Father." I thanked him as I continue to eat.

TIMESKIP

After a while when I finished breakfast me, Ravel and the rest of the peerages were currently in the Phenex Training grounds as we are surrounded by a makeshift forrest and mountains to recreate a mountain range appearance.

I already recognized that this terrain is like the magic used for the Rating Game's space where every contructs in the space is made out of magic. Although, the difference is when damage is done to the terrain it immediately get's taken care of.

This gives us the safety to use all of our spells without caution except for our own comrades being hit with miss aim or a miss fire. But other than that, were allowed to expirement and go wild with our magic.

Y/n:"All right everyone, Riser wants you to form a horizontal line infront of Riser." I ordered as they all do the same.

Yubelluna:"Umm...If I may rudely ask, Riser-sama, what is the purpose for this?" She asked me.

Y/n:"It's to split you up into different groups based on what I have known from all of you." I answered. Siris!" I called for her name.

 Siris!" I called for her name

Siris:"Hai, Riser-sama." She answered.

Y/n:"Riser would like you to teach Nel and Ile basic swordsmanship." I requested as she nods.