Chapter 8: Rating Game

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Me and my peerage were now inside the Phenex Manor garden's Gazebo as we drink tea to wait out a person to take us to the Seperate space for my Rating Game with Rias.

Y/n:"Ahhh~ Riser doesn't usually like tea, but this tea is withen Riser's liking." I said as I took another sip. "Yubelluna, how much longer?" I asked her how much longer will the pilot come.

Yubelluna:"Around 20 more minutes, Riser-sama." She answered.

Y/n:"All right. Everyone relax. Riser needs you all at your very best." I said to them as they all nodded.

And then after a while of waiting, someone finally came inside the garden in a maid outfit as I see her form a teleportation circle.

Maid:"Riser-sama, it's time." She said as I stood.

I then went over and stood on the teleportation circle along with my peerage as we get ready to enter the Rating Game with Rias and her Peerage.

And after the teleportation spell started, a blinding light envelopes my vision and then after a while the light started disappearing as it revealea that me and others were now inside what look's like, Kuoh's Principal's office.

Y/n:'*Sigh*Let's get this over with.' I said in my head as I sat down on the principal's desk.

Grayfia:"Everyone...I am Grayfia, a servant of the Gremory Family and appointed judge of the Gremory and Phenex families." She announced. "Taking Rias-sama and Riser-sama's opinions into consideration, we prepared a replica of Kuoh Academy, the school that Rias-sama attend in the human world, as the battlefield." She explained.

Y/n:"Even though Riser has seen this alot of times, it still impresses Riser on how detailed their replica's are." I complimented the work as everyone nodded in agreement.

Grayfia:"Both parties have been teleported to their main base. Rias-sama's main base is the Occult Research Club room in the old schoolhouse. And Riser-sama's main base is the principal's office in the new schoolhouse. Thus, pawns can be promoted when they manage to invade the enemy's schoolhouse." She explained the terms of Pawn Promotion. "Now, The Game Begins!" She announced the stary of the game.

Y/n:"*Sigh*Now, first of all." I said as it gains their attention. "Yubelluna, Ravel." I called their names as they look at me. "Riser want's you two to stay behind the others. Seeing the spell you two concucted, Riser, advices we use it when all of their members are now on plain sight, meaning if possible, lead them into the schoolyard." I said as they nodded.

Yubelluna&Ravel:"Hai! Riser-sama/Onii-chan." They said agreeing.

Y/n:"Mihae, Karlamine. Riser want's you two to go into the forest and occupy. It's a nice place for an ambush, but be aware of traps in their. Riser trust's Karlamine's speed and Mihae's magic capabilities are able to traverse the forest with ease. But if it's not possible, don't be afraid to retreat." I ordered them as they all nodded.

Karlamine&Mihae:"Hai, Riser-sama."

Y/n:"And then, Xuelan and Isabela, my too rooks. Riser would like you two to go over to the Gym." I said to them.

Isabela:"Do you wish for us to occupy it aswell, Riser-sama?" She asked me.

Y/n:"No, Riser only need's you two to lead any enemy you encounter inside the gym to go outside into the schoolyard. As soon as that's done, Riser want's you to go into the forest and wait out until Yubelluna and Ravel activate their spell, but if Karlamine and Mihae fail, Riser want's you to retreat back here and wait until the signal, okay?" I explained for them as they nodded. "Oh! And Isabela, I want you to take on that White-haired rook of their's." I said as she nodded.