I Don't Want To Hurt You

🛑will be sad but will hopefully (most likely) end in fluff

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
    This story will contain violence and swearing

    You had been looking for Otto everywhere. He had gone missing after the incident in the lab with his experiment. It was getting late and you were losing hope. You walked calling out Otto's name in hope head hear you.
    You sat down on the curb in the less populated part of town. It was trashy and it added to the hurt you already had. "Why do people discard things out in the open like this?" You thought to yourself.
    Your thoughts were interrupted as you heard heavy metal thunks on the ground. Your head shot up as your eyes darted towards the sound. You gasped as you realized who it was. Hoping up you ran towards Otto shouting his name. He turned towards you with fear in his eyes.
    "STOP...please...please don't come any closer," he begged you sadly.
    You stopped in your tracks hurt by what he just said. Your brows were furrowed together in sadness and confusion.
    " What? No...NO why would I" you replied walking back to the man you so dearly loved.
    He put his hand out to try stopping you, but that proved to be failing. You got closer which made his arms shoot from behind and push you back and onto the ground.
    " I SAID STAY THE HELL BACK!" Otto shouted.
    You gasped for air. Letting out small shallow gulps for air. It hurt... Not the falling, or gasping for air. Him pushing you away hurt. The man you love was afraid of hurting you.
    You sat up blinking back what tears you could. Your throat was horse as you spoke,
    "I'm not just simply leaving Otto...you are the love of my life..."
    You looked deep into his eyes, and that wasn't Otto. Just apart of him, whatever it was it was controlling him and you needed to be there and support him through this.
    "...I love you, every part! Even whatever is happing now is still apart of you and I am going to love it!" You  exclaimed with tears running down your face.
    "I FUCKING LOVE YOU" you shouted dropping to your knees crying.

Ottos POV:

    She was laying there crying over me... over me! A monster who just murdered innocent people. Y/n has been there for me for a very long time. I slowly walked to her body. I was so afraid to hurt her, but that fear drove me to hurting her regardless.
    I wrapped my hands around her body petting back her h/c hair. Tears rolled down my face, dripping on top of her head. I never meant to hurt her.
    " I promise to do my best for you dear," I mumbled against hair.
    Her body relaxed against mine as she still cried. I did my best to soothe her aching heart.
    I know for sure that I won't leave her behind...and I'll do whatever it takes to not hurt her.