Been Through

I woke up in the middle of the night,  panicked courses through my body when I found myself alone on my bed, in my room. Was It all a dream? But I can still feel Kyungsoo's touched. His warmth embrace that made me feel safe and sound.

" You're awake"

Wide-eyes I turned my head to the owner of the voice. There he is, walking towards me with a wide smile in his face. He sat down on my bed and I quickly wrapped my hands over his neck. " I thought it was just a dream"

He chuckled and wrapped his hands on my waist. " Yixing hyung said you need rest so, I didn't wake you up and just brought you here"

He what? Realizing what he said I quickly pulled away from the hug. " How? What about my stepmom and Mina? Did they see you?"

He smiled at me and place a chaste kiss on my nose " don't worry about it. They didn't see me!"

My forehead creased " how?" He's about to talked when saw a puffy black smoke in front of us and a tall handsome guy appeared suddenly. I shrieked and moved closer to Kyungsoo's side. His hands on my waist held me tighter.

" Jongin, of all the places in the room you chose to appear right in front of us...You're scaring her " Kyungsoo said while glaring to the handsome guy in front of us.

The handsome guy grinned and scratched the back of his neck " Sorry noona, I miscalculated "

I looked at Kyungsoo confusedly.

" He's Jongin, my brother..he can teleport " Kyungsoo said with his deep voice.

I nodded and stared at the guy in front of us. He just stood in front of us, gave me a wide smile before he spoke " Annyeong, Jieun noona"

I returned his smile shyly and I stares at Kyungsoo " hmm..so he teleported us here?"

" Hmmm " he stared back at me. His hand gently touch my face " I've prepared everything so you won't get hurt "

He knows! He knows what I am going through inside this house! My eyes are looking at him softly " so...you know?"

" Yes, baby..don't worry anymore...I will protect you" The warmth of his both hands are now gently placed at the sides of my face.

He swiftly moved me to lie down on my bed and gently tucked me up. " Now , continue your rest. I will see you tomorrow morning hmmm" he cooed. I nodded my head and close my eyes tightly as he place a soft kiss on my forehead that lasted for a minute.

He walked towards Jongin who is all now grinning after witnessing Kyungsoo's affection towards me. Why are his brother like this? I noticed Yixing did that too!

" annyeong noona" I heard Jongin spoke while waving his hand towards me. I just smiled fully at him and stared at Kyungsoo who is looking at me with full admiration before he curled up his lips into wide smile. Then in a second, they just disappeared. Only the remains of the black smoke is left.

xxxxxx

I nervously walked downstairs, worried that I might get scolded by ajhumma as I didn't able to make dinner last night. Minhyun is still here so I'm still lucky not to get beaten. But what about tonight?. I got goosebumps just by thinking about it.

" noona, your're awake!" Minhyun exclaimed as he was sitting in the dining table. " let's eat, the kimchi spaghetti you made last night is so delicious. There's still some left over, umma is currently heating it "

My mouth open widely. Kimchi spaghetti? But I didn't make any! How? Oh wait.. Kyungsoo? Is this what he meant that he prepared everything? " oh... eh.. yup yup. I will prepare the plates" I said in response. I found ajhumma in the kitchen preparing the food, she glanced at me briefly before she focus again in preparing the food.

I went back to Minhyun with plates and fork in my hand. " Mina noona left early, her jerk boyfriend picked her up" Minhyun whispered in my ear.

I laughed a little " you really didn't like him ah?" I said while putting all the plates on the table. He nodded his head " hmmm... but " his eyes widen and he looked happy " Kyungsoo hyung, i like him a lot! Don't break up with him noona okay?"

My mouth fell open in shocked. How did he know about Kyungsoo? He said that they didn't see him yesterday. I was about to asked him but ajhumma already reached the dining area with a bowl of food on her hand. I stared at Minhyun and he just put his finger on his mouth acting like his zipping it as ajhumma joined us in breakfast.

xxxxxxx

" How did you met Minhyun?" I asked Kyungsoo. We are now lying down in the grass in our favorite place. His one arm sprawled over the grass serving as my pillow.

" He already told you?" He answered with his deep voice.

" Hmm..he told me this morning" I responded. My eyes are glued to the sky.

He laughed a little " he just happened to be at your room when Jongin teleported us"

Startled. I got up immediately and face him " really? Did he get scared?" I asked worriedly. Jongin gave me a shocked when he suddenly appeared in front of me, I wonder how Minhyun reacted.

Kyungsoo pulled me down placing my head towards his chest " relax... your brother is cool..he didn't get scared "

I smiled as I wrapped my hand around his waist. " hmm.. I think he is matured than his age" I moved my head to face him when I remembered something " and I noticed that the students gave me an awkward looked yesterday? Is it something to do with you?"

" it's nothing special" then he met my gaze, "I just told them " he slip his hand under my head . 

" you're my girlfriend "   before I felt his plump lips softly touch against mine.  And just like that my first kiss got stolen.