Paradise

I smiled as I glanced in the mirror checking out my reflection. I'm wearing a purple dress that ends slightly above my knees which Kyungsoo gifted me and told me to wear on this special day. Ever since Yixing oppa healed my wounds with some of my scars faded, I no longer the Jieun who always wear pants and cardigans. It's very uncomfortable specially during summer so from time to time I let my legs and arms exposed to the heat of the sun and from breeze of the winds.

Today, I promise Minhyun that I will bring him to amusement park and ride the carousel with Kyungsoo. It's been a week since I left the house, after the talked with Minhyun I took out all my belongings the next morning. Minhyun told me that he already spoke to ajhumma about it and told me not to worry. I still havent spoke with ajhumma and Mina, though I had an encounter with Mina in school but she's just giving me an awkward looked and avoiding my presence.

Kyungsoo told me not to worry about Minhyun. From time to time with the help of Kai , we're sneaking out to his room and spend time with him when ajhumma is not around. Somehow, Kyungsoo was also happy that I am not staying in that house anymore. He told me that he's worried about me everynight that I am alone in my room and that he's been staying out near our house and leave once he assured that I am safe.

" You looked beautiful " a pair of strong arms snaked around my waist.

He chuckled, while looking our reflection in the mirror because of the hint of redness in my cheeks. I'm still not getting used to Kyungsoo's constant affection and compliments. Ever since I moved here, he never failed to show his love for me and reminds me how beautiful I am.

He moved his head to the crook of my neck " hmm..and as always.. smells good "

I playfully hit his arms that are wrapped around my waist " let's go.. Minhyun might be waiting already"

He tightened his hold to my waist and pouted " I suddenly don't want you go out wearing this "

I curved up the corner of my lips. My wolf is so cute when whining. " why?"

He perked up his brows before he spoke " You're too beautiful, and I hate it when other guys set their eyes on you"

I turned around to face him and clung my hands around his neck. " aigoo..so cute.." I leaned in and planted a chaste kiss on his lips " they can only look, but I am yours..yours only hmm "

He finally smiled showing his heart shape lips that I love so much before he leaned in and kiss me deeply that lasted for a minute. Breathing heavily " hmm.. You're mine.. and I want to make it official tonight "

" eh? "

He just curved up his lips playfully before he clasped our hands together.

Minhyun was waiting for us outside the door as we already gave him a call letting him know that we're almost near. As soon as I get off the car, I saw him running towards me and yelled happily "noona !"

I immediately welcome him to my arms while laughing " are you excited that much?"

He pulled out from the hug while his hands are still on my waist. " Hmmm". I smiled heartily to my brother and reached for his hand when I saw the curtain of our window moved. Ajhumma is looking at us but she quickly moved away when our eyes met. I looked at the window for a few seconds before I guided Minhyun towards the car.

Walking side by side with Kyungsoo, with Minhyun in between us holding our hands together while happily talking and deciding whether to ride this or that is such a wonderful moment that I cannot trade with anything. I'm glad that even though were not living together anymore and despite of Minhyun identity confession, nothing change between us, In fact we got more closer than before. I guess, being completely honest with each other helped us and our relationship grew even better.