» 𝖲 𝖤 𝖵 𝖤 𝖭

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
SEVEN
𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖣𝖮𝖬 𝖮𝖥 𝖡𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖣
( 𝘱𝘵. 𝘐 )
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(Kathleen's outfit on the right is for the day and her outfit on the left is for the next day)

━━━━ .✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*. ━━━━

THE GIRLS WATCHED AS JENNA READ ONE OF HER braille books as they were all in the courtyard. "God, what a performance." Hanna scoffed.

"Can you imagine faking it for so long?" Emily asked.

"What do you think she's planning?" Aria inquired.

"That's what you have to find out." Spencer replied. "She trusts you. Or at least she wants you to think she does." The Hastings added.

"Great. That—that's awesome." The Montgomery stated, sarcastically.

"Hey, I'll trade you Mona for Jenna." The Marin offered.

"No, thanks." Aria denied.

"I think I felt safer when Mona wasn't talking." The Fields stated.

"There she goes." Spencer said as they saw Jenna getting up from her seat. She then used her cane to guide her as she walked away.

"We should push a table in front of her and see what happens." Hanna suggested to them.

"God, Hanna you have all the subtlety of a hand grenade." The Hastings told her.

"Thank you." The blonde replied with a smile. The girls then started to walk back inside of the school.

"Has your mom said anything to you about taking Garrett's case?" Emily inquired to Spencer.

"Not yet." The chestnut-brown haired teen answered as they walked through the hall. "But, Melissa's coming home tomorrow. So she'll probably tell both of us at the same time cause that's how it works in my family—we keep the one-on-ones to a minimum." She explained. The girls then stopped walking and turned to their left as something caught their attention.

"You're not helping yourself, Mr. Gottesman." Principal Hackett stated loudly, as Lucas Gottesman was walking away from him. "This all goes on your permanent record!" He added. The Gottesman teen then waved a paper, slightly crumpled in his hand, at him. When he was about to turn a corner, he came face -to-face with the Marin. He then looked at her for a few seconds before walking away from her and taking a different way. Hanna then walked away from the girls, to go after Lucas.