» 𝖳 𝖶 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 𝖸 𝖲 𝖤 𝖵 𝖤 𝖭

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
TWENTY-SEVEN
𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖫𝖤 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 𝖥𝖤𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖤
( 𝘱𝘵. 𝘐𝘐)
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(Kathleen's outfit on the top is for the same day)

━━━━ .✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*. ━━━━

HANNA SIGHED AS SHE TOOK A seat in front of her a vanity, "It was alive? Was it crawling?"

"Mm-hmm." Spencer confirmed as she was standing while Kathleen was sitting on the floor.

"Was there a text from A? Jenna knew that you would ask me for help—"

The Hastings then clapped her hands together, "Okay, get off of the blind girl train. I am telling you that I shed the word, snake, when I was talking to Emily outside of the girls' locker room."

"Paige is not after us. She's in love with one of our best friends." The Marin reminded her.

"No offense or anything, but I don't think Paige is that coordinated or that smart threatening us." The Allen spoke causing Hanna to give her a glare.

"Okay, but she was with Emily that night. And she never said a word until Emily brought it up. Maybe instead of hooking up with Emily she was hauling her off to an open grave." Spencer assumed.

"Spencer..."

The Hastings then cut Hanna off, "No, we really need to review that security tape because I guarantee you anything that was a girl's shadow that grabbed Maya outside of Noel's cabin."

"And you think this was Paige/pigskin?" The Marin questioned.

"Yeah, don't both of you?" Spencer inquired. "She's been obsessed with Emily for years. She was jealous of Ali and she was jealous of Maya. She hated them. She probably hates us." The phone then started to ring causing her to get frustrated, "Who is that? Is that Wren?"

Hanna then stood up, picked up her phone and checked, "It's Emily."

The Hastings then stood up as she put her arm out, "Well, give me it! We don't know what we're gonna say to her."

"I'm going to say; hi." The Marin stated. "Look, it's about the knife is Maya's bag." The blonde told her causing Spencer to sit down in the chair. "Hi. Please tell me its not Rusty." Hanna answered.