» 𝖳 𝖧 𝖨 𝖱 𝖳 𝖸 𝖮 𝖭 𝖤

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THIRTY-ONE
𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖨𝖲 𝖠 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖱𝖨𝖣𝖤
( 𝘱𝘵. 𝘐𝘐)
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(Kathleen's outfit on the top is for the train party, still same day)

━━━━ .✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*. ━━━━

JASON DILAURENTIS.

THE GUY WHO SHE currently had her eyes locked with as so did he. She had always seen him from a distance ever since he came back, but never up close. After two years of her avoiding him, she finally found herself in this position. But, Kathleen knew she couldn't always avoid him and eventually would run into him. But the last place she expected was at a train party.

It felt like in someway, they both lost each other in their gaze, some people on the train noticed causing them to shut their conversation down and look at what would happen next. Spencer—who was talking with Jason prior to this, looked at Toby; who walked closer to see who The DiLaruentis was looking at. The couple then looked at each other, confused. After a few seconds, The Allen seemed to snap out of it and noticed all the people looking at them. "I was only here for a drink." She muttered and walked passed him to grab a soda from the cooler, then quickly made her way out of there, and back to where people were dancing, making her way back to the front crowd.

━━━━ .✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*. ━━━━

After the dancing and singing had crowded down, Mike and Kathleen found themselves sitting down in front a of a small table, across from each other. "Hey, are you alright?" The Montgomery asked as he noticed The Allen looking out of the window, but her face from the side seemed to resemble somewhat of a worried expression.

She then turned to him and nodded as she clasped her hands together, "Sorry, yeah I'm fine."

"Let's play a game." Mike suggested.

"What is it?" Kathleen inquired.

"Twenty questions." The Montgomery answered.

"Okay. You can go first." The Allen stated and took a sip of her drink.

"What's your biggest fear?" He asked.

"Losing my friends and family." She replied. "My turn. Where do you see yourself in five years?" The brown-haired girl inquired.