» 𝖳 𝖧 𝖨 𝖱 𝖳 𝖸 𝖥 𝖨 𝖵 𝖤

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THIRTY-FIVE
𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖠-𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖠
( 𝘱𝘵. 𝘐)
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(Kathleen's outfit on the top is for the day, not night, it's for the day)

━━━━ .✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*. ━━━━

THE GIRLS WATCHED AS EMILY POURED the tea into the cup. The Fields then brought it up to her nose and smelled it, "What is this?"

"Some kind of herb thing. It's Meredith's cure-all recipe." Aria told them as Emily stood up and brought the tea to her, causing The Montgomery to take it. A blanket over the sick girl's lap. To say the least, night had fallen over and the girls found themselves at Aria's house as she hadn't been feeling well.

"I don't think it's working. You look terrible." Spencer pointed out.

Aria then looked at her, "Thank you." She then settled down the cup that was on the plate, on the side table next to her. The brunette then groaned as she laid a hand on her head, "Oh, god. I couldn't have picked a worse time to get sick."

Kathleen then walked in, carrying a tray that had a bowl of chicken noodle soup and another small bowl that had some fruits. And in a small glass cup was some Ginger and Turmeric tea. "Since you probably haven't eaten all day, get some protein in your body because I don't think that tea is doing anything for you. Also, I brought some tea that my mom made which will probably be better." The Allen explained causing her sick friend to sit up as she set The tray on the table in front of her.

"You didn't have to do this." The Montgomery reminded her.

"Well I just did." The Tribrid stated as her sick friend grabbed the bowl of soup. Kathleen then sat down next to her.

"Have you heard from your dad?" The Hastings asked.

"He left a message but I haven't talked to him since he left for his conference." Aria explained.

Footsteps then followed into the living room only to reveal it was Hanna, carrying her white bag. "Hey, how's the patient?" She asked as she sat down next to Kathleen.

"Not great." Emily responded.

"Well...I brought over everything that helps me when I'm sick." The Marin informed her and started to pull out some items, starting with a magazine, "Trash...ginger ale...and three season of; Saved by the bell."