» 𝖳 𝖧 𝖨 𝖱 𝖳 𝖸 𝖲 𝖨 𝖷

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THIRTY-SIX
𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖠-𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖠
( 𝘱𝘵. 𝘐𝘐)
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(Kathleen's outfit on the top is for the same day)

━━━━ .✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*. ━━━━

FAMILY. IT WAS A BIT OF a strange word for Kathleen. Her family before The Mikaelsons came in consisted of her mom, her aunt, cousin, and her friends, a tight knit ball. But after discovering of her biological roots, she was rethinking things a bit. Now here's the thing with The Mikaelson family; she didn't quite consider them family...yet. The first thought when she saw them were basically strangers and that's what in someway she still thinks of them. She was slowly getting use to them being here, but still in someway kept her guard up.

The Mikaelsons knew it would take a while for them to gain their trust and they were okay with that, especially Klaus. They didn't know why, but didn't quite want to ask as they thought it would maybe be problematic. The Allen teenager was closeted of from new people at first, but after getting to know them and spending more time with them, she slowly came around and knew she could trust them in someway. And the Liars, were no exception.

But for Mathilda, no one knew why Kathleen trusted her so easily. It was unknown to everyone especially her mom as Kathleen never came around that easily. But Kathleen always felt like when she looked into Mathilda's eyes—she could see her reflection. The things that The Kline went through; from living an abusive household and them then getting killed was something The Allen teenager had and would never experience. But maybe, it was the trauma they both had, that bonded them both.

But here Kathleen and Mathilda found themselves sitting next to each other on the couch in the living room, hearing about The Mikaelson's family history. Everyone being also in the living room. Kathleen was sitting in between Serephina and Mathilda while she held both of their hands. Arabella was sitting next to Adelina while they held glasses of wine in their hands. The only one who wasn't there? Hope. As they didn't quite want to expose her to the gory details yet, but for Mathilda, she was familiar with gory things so it wasn't a big deal for her.

"Holy shit. You guys were all miserable. " Kathleen commented after the family finished their story.

"That's what I thought when I heard their story." Hayley told her.

Mathilda then looked up at The Allen, "You're not going to be killing anyone for a while, are you?"

The Tribrid then scoffed, "Are you kidding me? I don't want to break all my fucking bones." She then looked at her mom, "How come you've never told me about this?"