» 𝖥 𝖮 𝖱 𝖳 𝖸 𝖥 𝖮 𝖴 𝖱

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
FORTY-FOUR
𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝖮𝖥 𝖲𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳, 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝖮𝖥 𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖣
( 𝘱𝘵. 𝘐𝘐)
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(Kathleen's outfit on the top is for the same day)

━━━━ .✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*. ━━━━

INSTEAD OF LEAVING, KATHLEEN DECIDED TO tag along with Aria and Malcolm to the park. It had been half an hour since Hanna left and the two girls decided to put this aside just so they could have a good time at the park.

The Allen had grown a bit warmer to Malcolm. She watched as he played on the phone and seemed to do his own thing. He was a bit different from the kids she knew. Hope, she was quiet and reserved unlike Malcolm who seem to have a lot of energy. Mathilda, she was in someway blunt but sometimes kept to herself.

"So, what do you think of Malcolm?" Aria asked.

Kathleen then looked up from the sticky note she was drawing on,"He seems...nice." The two girls then watched as the kid did a small cheer, assuming he won whatever game he was playing. He then sat the phone and headphones down, plopping on the bed.

The Allen then stood up and walked over to the cupboards to grab a snack.

"I'm gonna call Spencer." The Montgomery told her and took out her phone, dialing her friend while she was turned away from the boy. "Hey, Spence. It's me. I'm just calling to check on you. Call me back." Aria then hanged up and sat her phone down on the counter, "Hey, I'm gonna grab some juice boxes for us to take to..." As she was speaking, Kathleen had felt like something was quite right causing her to turn around and see Malcolm jump. The boy was about to fall off the bed due to the jumping and in that moment, she stuck her hand out and somehow, he started floating.

Malcolm then noticed causing him to look at Kathleen who realized what was happening. She then put a finger on her mouth as a way for him to not say anything. She then slowly put him down on the ground. "Are we ready to go?" Aria asked.

It took a few seconds for Kathleen to register what she asked. "Um, um, yeah. I am, don't know if he is." The Allen stuttered a bit, motioning to Malcolm who was on the ground, laying down on his stomach.

"Malcolm, are you alright?" The Montgomery inquired as she walked over to him, crouching down to his level.
The boy then gave her a thumbs up as he sat up.

━━━━ .✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*. ━━━━

After a few minutes, they headed out of the apartment. Aria carrying some juice boxes for them. Then, the three of them went in Aria's car to head off to the park. Once they got there, they got out of the car and sat down at a bench while Malcolm played at the playground. After sitting in a few minutes of silence, Aria spoke, "To be honest, I never took you for the one to like kids."