Naughty (pt.2) | ImmortalAnex

sorry this took forever. ive been WAY too lazy to write smut and i still am so keep in mind this is going to be really shitty and extremely short because i just wanted to get it done whoops ~Chouko

~Kevin's POV~

I deviously walked back towards the once innocent boy sprawled out on my bed with the new.. item.

"Are you ready for round two, love?" I felt a rather sinister smile creep onto my face. Seeing the attractive male on my bed; naked, cheeks flushed, a sweaty mess.. I could hardly contain myself. As much as I wanted to just jump on top of him and bury my cock deep inside of his tight little ass, I had to wait. I had to tease. I leaned down towards his face, placing soft gentle kisses along his jaw, distracting and teasing at the same time. I lightly traced my fingers along the underside of his sensitive member, rubbing the slit with my thumb. Aleks started breathing heavier, obviously struggling to contain himself. I quietly set the item on the bed, successfully not gaining the older males attention. I used my now free hand to twist around his nipple, still working on his cock with the other hand. I attached my lips to his open neck, drawing quite the sounds. Within the time span, we were both already hard again. I pulled away and quickly slid a cock ring on him, the cold-metal like material causing him to squeak.

"Kevin?" Aleks gasped in a confused manner.

"Don't worry, Leksi~." I ran my hand through my hair. "Get up." I demanded. He immediately obeyed, scrambling off the bed and standing near me. I untied his hands from behind his back, tossing the rope on the floor. I lied down on the bed, staring over at Aleks. He seemed to soon get the idea, slowly crawling on the bed onto me. He placed his hands on my abdomen, hovering himself over my member. His eyes wandered to me as if asking something. I nodded and traced my eyes over his body. Aleks let out a short huff as he lowered himself down, my cock sliding into his still tight hole. I couldn't bare with how slow he was going. I grasped his hips and slammed him down, burying myself inside of him. He let out a loud moan, arching his back.

"Well? Get to work." I demanded him again. Aleks moved his hands to my chest, beginning to bounce up and down. I left my hands on his hips, helping him and angling my thrusts. Sweat began to build between us, and Aleks's hair stuck to his forehead. I smirked as he let out a throaty moan, showing I had hit what I was looking for. His arms almost gave out, but he continued to bounce even faster, slamming himself down harder.

"Fuck- Kev.. I-I need to cum- please.." The older male begged, his cock slapping against my stomach each time he lowered himself. I didn't take off the cock ring, instead I took hold of him and began stroking his erection, pushing him further. I felt myself growing close to my climax, so I easily lifted up the other male, standing and pushing him against the wall. I thrusted deep into him, my hips moving fast. His legs wrapped around my waist and he gripped onto my shoulders, burying his head in the crook of my neck. His moans rang in my ear as I pounded into him.

"Ah!~ Please!" He begged again. I slowed my thrusts down but was still just as hard with them. I panted as I slipped off the ring, grabbing Aleks's cock. As soon as I did, he screamed a moan followed by my name, shooting his cum over the both of us. He clenched around me as he climaxed, soon becoming limp. I grabbed his legs, thrusting a couple more times before my cum gushed inside of him. 

"Holy shit, Aleks!" I moaned loudly. I rode out my orgasm, pushing my seed further into him before pulling out. I lied him down on the bed, sitting next to him. Our heavy breaths filled the room.

"Y'know.." I started, wiping my forehead. "We should do this again sometime." I smirked. He lazily turned towards me, shutting his eyes.

"I'm okay with that." He breathed out. "But next time I'm topping."