Make Up | NovaHD

whoops wrote some NovaHD ;-] ~Chouko

~James’s POV~

“If you want to always flirt with Seamus then fucking date him!” Aleks yelled, storming down the stairs of our apartment.

“We’re not flirting! What don’t you get!” I yelled back, following after him.

“Bullshit!” He retorted, angrily sliding on his jacket.

“The fuck do you think you’re going?”

“Out.” He said blatantly, walking out of the front door and slamming it behind him.

“Un-fucking-believable.” I murmured to myself. I threw off my shirt, leaving me in only my boxers. I stomped to the thermostat, turning down the heat. Why’s it so fucking hot. I grabbed my phone off of the kitchen table, opening the messenger to Aleks’s contact. I sent a simple message asking where he his. I don’t know why he thinks me and Seamus have some sort of damn secret relationship, he is clearly getting too jealous. I walked to the main room, sighing and laying down on the couch, turning on the TV until Aleks gets home.

After about an hour, nearing 12 AM I heard a shuffling at the door before it clicked open. I stood up from the couch, quickly walking over to him. “Babe I’m sorry, you know I don’t like fighting with you..” I mumbled. He nodded at my statement, obviously not wanting to continue the conversation with me.

“Damn, why is it so cold in here.. how the fuck are you half naked.” Aleks said quietly as he hung his jacket on the rack. I shrugged my shoulders, pressing my bare chest against his clothed one. He furrowed his brows at me and I stared deep into his dark brown eyes. I softly pressed my lips to his, and he hesitantly kissed back before our lips began moving in sync with each other.

“I’m sorry, again.” I muffled, sliding my arms around his waist. I easily slid my tongue into his mouth, not leaving any spot untouched. A small moan escaped his lips as he wrapped his arms around my neck, locking his hands together. I slid my hands up his shirt, grazing his body with my touch. I bit his lip, applying some pressure as to cause another moan to slip from his throat. His cold hands pressed against my chest as he seemingly tried to push me away, but as much as he thought he wanted to his body didn’t want to comply. I smirked, pulling away from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva still connected between us. Aleks’s cheeks flushed as he subtly wiped his mouth.

“Shall we take this upstairs?” I seductively whispered into his ear. I felt him shudder as he nodded.

~Aleks’s POV~

He unexpectedly picked me up bridal style with no effort. I tucked my feet inwards as we went up the stairs, as to not hit anything. I placed kisses alongside his jaw as I was carried into our room, his scruffy beard prickling against my lips. I felt my back land on the familiar soft bed as I was tossed down. James crawled on top of me, his member pressed against mine. I fumbled with my belt, wanting to take my pants off. James chuckled, watching me struggle.

“Need some help with that?” He asked in a husky voice. He basically ripped my belt off, then swiftly slid my skinny jeans off followed by my shirt, then my boxers. James brought his lips to mine for a brief moment before planting soft kisses along side my neck, down to my chest, then to my stomach. I felt my dick harden more from his hot breath hovering over it. He suddenly took my tip into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and licking off the pre-cum. I let out a moan, accidently bucking my hips forward.

“J-James.. please..” I murmured.

“Please what?” He questioned, looking up at me.

“Just.. Fuck me already.” James smirked, standing up to grab the lube. Once finding it, he walked back over to the bed, sliding off his boxers and making sure I was looking at him. He squirted the clear substance onto his hand, beginning to slowly stroke himself. A small moan escaped as he parted his lips. I looked at him with pleading eyes, desperate for his touch. I turned myself over, lifting so I was resting on my hands and knees. I stuck my ass higher in the air, slightly wiggling it. I heard the bottle squirt out more of the substance, and suddenly his cold fingers entered me. He pumped them in and out for a minute, before flipping me back over on my back. He pulled me towards him, lifting one of my legs on his shoulder before sliding into me. I let out a scream full of both pleasure and pain. Before even letting me adjust, James began pounding into me at a decent pace. My moans and his grunts got louder as he got faster, thrusting even deeper into me. His cock would brush against my prostate each time, teasing me.

“A-Ah! James!~” I moaned aloud once he finally hit my spot right on. He lifted my other leg to his open shoulder, grabbing ahold of my hips and fucking me even harder. My length would slap against my stomach each thrust. I felt the heat in the pit of my stomach, signaling I was close. James realized this, and growled a ‘wait’. I panted loudly through my moans, struggling to not come right then and there. Soon I felt James burst his load into me and I clenched around him, his warm cum filling me. He started to quickly stroke me, thrusting slowly and pushing his seed further into me. I moaned loudly, shooting my cum all over his and my stomach. He pulled out, falling down on the bed next to me.

“You’re an asshole.” I mumbled, starting at the ceiling. He chuckled, placing a kiss on my neck.

“At least you’re not mad at me anymore.”