F Bomb | Koova

hey y'all sorry for not updating in fOREVER LMAO. i rly should get more people to run this acc w me. anywayssss have fun readinggggg ;)) ~Chouko

also, fun fact, as i was writing this smut a song called 'good girl' came on and i died a little bit inside. oh, and if there are any mistakes i apologize bc i just wanted to get this published bc its late and i need to go to bed.

"Fuck you."

Those two words.

They've been repeating over and over in James' mind for the past hour or two.

Fuck you.

The words themselves; meaningless.

He hears them everyday.

So it wasn't because of the words that they were repeating, no. It was because of the voice. The voice that angrily shouted those two words at him. Of course it was as a joke. For the audience. To make a scene. But nonetheless, James never thought he would hear Jordan Mathewson so much as utter those words, let alone shout them.

He had sat in the chair across from Jordan, cameras and lights fixated on the two.

"I think I can finally, comfortably say," Jordan continued, keeping solid eye contact with the older. "Fuck you!" He yelled, his voice getting deeper as he flung up both of his middle fingers. James' eyes widened for but a moment, as his tongue glided against his bottom lip. He remembered his act, slowly slumping into his chair with a faked choked sob. The other guys clapped and what not, but most of James' mind was elsewhere.

Fast forward back to now. Same set up. Different room. Cameras and lights situated. Jordan was just waking up, moving to run a hand through his hair before he realized it was restrained. He furrowed his brows, capturing his surroundings. It had a desk in the corner and a bed in the other. The corner he was situated at had the chair he was seated in placed next to a loveseat.

The typical first thoughts ran through his head. The, 'where am I?' and 'how did I get here?'.

A shift in the office chair caught his attention. How he had not noticed the other man sooner was surprising.

"You're comfortable with cameras, right, Jordan?" James hummed, turning on the technology.

The taller of the two was still dressed in his Assasins Creed costume. James walked over, pulling the hood over Jordan's eyes, blocking his vision.

"James..? What are you doing?" Jordan questioned.

"If you can comfortably say 'fuck you', you should be able to put the actions to your words, no?" James smirked, knowing the look of shock on his boss's face.

"What?"

"Don't act oblivious." James sighed, lightly tracing his finger over Jordan's chest through the fabric. Jordan cleared his throat, feeling the heat rush to his face. "Uhm.. James, I-.."

James cut him off by connecting their lips. Jordan gasped and the older took the chance to explore his mouth. He smirked at the mint taste, palming Jordan through the fabric as he bit against his bottom lip. James situated himself to hover above Jordan's lap, using his knees to hold him up. He roughly grinded their crotches together, letting out a soft breath. He untied Jordan's hands, which immediately went to his waist. James pulled the youngers hood down, tugging his hair to pull his head back slightly, exposing his neck. The older attached his lips to the others neck, nipping and biting roughly.

"A-Ah.. James.." Jordan moaned, jolting his hips upwards.

"Mh, needy already?" James chuckled, pulling his shirt off and tossing it aside. He unbuckled his jeans, still grinding on Jordan. "Hold on," He grumbled, stepping off of Jordan to teasingly slide down his jeans, the tent in his boxers extremely noticeable. Jordan took this opportunity to strip from his clothes as well, making the pile on the floor grow. James crawled back on top of the taller male, rubbing his clothed member along the others exposed one.

Jordan let out a shaky breath, leaning his head on the back of the chair. James loosely grasped Jordan's cock, slowly stroking his hand up and down.

"Mmh, god, I can't wait any longer James, please.." Jordan breathed out, thrusting his hips into James' hand. James smirked, getting on his knees in front of Jordan.

"Just because I'm in a good mood, I won't tease anymore. As much." He spoke before wrapping his lips around the tip, dragging his tongue across the slit. Jordan tangled his fingers in the brunettes curly hair, his breathing getting heavier. James slid his tongue around the tip as he took in more of Jordan.

"S-Stop doing that... I'm gonna lose it if you keep it up.." Jordan grunted.

"Well, let's get straight to it then, shall we?" James stood up, making sure to pull his boxers down excruciatingly slow.

"Don't worry, I already stretched myself out." James told him, causing Jordans cheeks to tint a slight red as he imagined the other using toys.

"O-oh, alright.."

James chuckled, hovering his hole over Jordan's erection. He placed one of hands onto the younger's shoulders, using the other to guide Jordan's member. Once the tip entered him he placed both hands onto the others shoulders, letting out a soft breath. He went down until Jordan was fully inside of him, causing the both of them to let out a moan. Jordan placed his hands on the others hips as he guided them up and down.

"Ah, fuck. You're bigger than I imagined.." James admitted, but he wasn't complaining. He was rather enjoying the feeling of being filled. Jordan began thrusting in time to meet James' bounces, making the feeling more enjoyable. Without warning, Jordan stood up, picking James up with him and slamming him against the wall.

"Holy, fuck! Ah~!" James moaned loudly, throwing his head back as Jordan had slammed into his sweet spot during the process. Jordan began kissing and sucking along James' neck, surely leaving marks. He sped up his thrusts, the sounds of skin slapping and heavy breathing egging him on further. Jordan picked James up once again, bringing him over to the desk. He placed him on top of the desk, knocking over various items. He flipped James onto his back so he could watch his face scrunch up in pleasure and have easier access. As he pounded into James, his fingers wrapped around his dick with quick strokes.

"Oh my god, I'm close.." James gripped the desk as it constantly shook into the wall from the actions taking place on it.

"Cum for me, James." Jordan growled. James did just that, arching his back as he felt himself release.

"Jordan!!" James screamed out his name, his own semen shooting across his stomach and chest. Jordan continued to stroke, making sure he got out every last drop. He thrusted into the older male a few more times, feeling that he was on the verge of coming himself.

"Cum.. cum inside me.." James managed to speak. Jordan placed both hands on James' hips, pulling the male closer to him, causing his cock to go even deeper.

"Fu- Ah! James!" He moaned out, spurting ribbons of cum inside of James. He pushed his seed further with each thrust, falling forwards and barely holding himself up with his elbows above James.

"Well.." He breathed out, a smile on his face. "That was fun."

James laughed breathlessly, nodding. He leaned forward, placing his lips against Jordans for another heated kiss,

"Mmph, don't get me goin' again," Jordan huffed, sliding out of James, causing a moan to leave his lips. With the last bit of strength he had he brought James to the bed with him, lying down on his back.

"We'll clean this shit tomorrow." James mumbled, crawling under the blankets. "After morning sex, of course."