Shock Collar | Jeamus

Hey, sorry for the wait on part two of the immortalanex ;v; I say that, yet im still gonna give u something else instead of that B). tbh i only have one sentence done for that. BUT I JUST HAD TO WRITE THIS AFTER HEARING ABOUT IT DUDe THE TEMPTATIONS WERE SO REAL idk why my mind immediately thought of this but it did im sorry. ive been writing so much smut i remember like 3 months ago i was like wow i would never write that thats so weird *as i continue to read smut* now something happens and im like yO IMA FUCKING WRITE A SMUT ABOUT THAT OMG ~Chouko

Summary: The Creatures have a shock collar that gets more intense the louder you are, so James decides to use it on Seamus.

The clock just hit 1 AM, telling Seamus he should probably head home soon. He sat in his plush black office chair, lazily scrolling through twitter. He let out a sigh as he shut down his computer, snugging his phone into his front pocket. As he stood up and popped his back, he swore he heard a voice from the end of the hallway. ‘I thought everyone already left?’ Seamus thought to himself, staring down the hallway. At the end, the door to James’s office was open, a dim light emitting from it.

“James?” Seamus called, standing on the heels of his feet. A small crash was heard before the bearded male peeked from his office.

“Seamus! Good, you’re still here.” James spoke almost inaudibly. “Is everyone else gone?”

Seamus flicked his eyes around before looking back at James. “I’m pretty sure, yeah. Do you need a ride or something?”

The dark haired shook his head no, pursing his lips. “Uh, Seamus?” He questioned, stepping into the hallway.

“Yeah?”

“Can you, uh, come help me with my computer? I think something messed up, or, I don’t know.”

Seamus furrowed his brows, casually walking down the long hallway. “I guess I could try, Jordan’s the one good with this shit so..”

James hid a small smirk, shuffling back into his office. The older male walked in, unaware of the other man's intentions. The door shut behind him, making him spin around. James swiftly grabbed the blond, pressing his chest against his back. James’s hands snaked under the others shirt, pursuing towards his chest. Before Seamus could protest, he was forcefully shoved against the closed door. Lips immediately attached to his pale neck, causing an involuntary moan.

“J-James… what are you..” Seamus was hushed by the youngers lips pressing against his own to form a sloppy, wet kiss. James slid his tongue against Seamus’s bottom lip, asking for entrance. The blond was stubborn, keeping his lips pressed together. James smirked at his attempt, a devious thought popping into his head. He pushed his pelvis forward, slowly grinding against Seamus. Seamus gasped slightly, giving the other the chance to slide his tongue into his mouth. He finally gave in, allowing a moan to pass as he grinded rougher, needing more friction. His hands trailed up James’s shirt, sliding it off as they broke the kiss for not even a second. The blonds shirt was disposed of soon after, leaving the bare chests pressed against each other. James harshly gripped Seamus’s member, palming him through his jeans. A moan erupted from his throat as his knees became weak. James smirked, tugging at the waistline of older males pants. In one swift motion they were pulled down to his ankles, along with the pair of boxers he wore that day. The dark haired male tugged his own jeans and boxers down, still keeping his lips attached with the others. The two were led near the desk, and James shuffled through it, pulling out two items. Seamus was then pushed against the whiteboard wall, being lifted up. He instinctively wrapped his legs around the others waist as something was easily slid around his neck.

“James?” He questioned, feeling the collar tighten.

“It’s okay, Sea. It’ll feel good.” He mumbled into his neck, placing soft kissed. He squirted some of the cold lubricant onto his hand, tracing around Seamus’s entrance. The blond tucked his head into the crook of James’s neck as a finger was slid into him, then slowly out. The process was repeated until the male relaxed, then another finger was added. A moan left the blond, causing a shudder as he felt the tingling of the shock collar. James smirked as he continued planting kisses and scissoring his fingers within the older male.

“God, James, just.. hurry up..” Seamus panted. James obliged, carrying the male over to his office chair. He sat down, hovering Seamus over his member after slicking lube onto it. Seamus gripped the armrests on the office chair as James slowly lowered him onto himself. The blond hissed out in pleasure and pain at the feeling of being filled. He moaned loudly as James was fully inside of him. The shocks traveled through his body, making the experience all the more thrilling as he moaned again. James took the liberty of guiding Seamus until he took over himself. Seamus rolled his hips on James’s erection, placing his hands now on the youngers shoulders. James let out a throaty moan at the sight in front of him; the blonds face of pleasure as he bounced up and down. Seamus let out a louder moan this time, feeling the collar increase in intensity. His moans grew until James clamped a hand over his mouth.

“Don’t want you getting too shocked,  Sea.” He chuckled through his heavy breaths.

“James, I’m close..” Seamus breathed, pushing himself further onto James’s cock. James suddenly picked Seamus up, spinning him around and slamming his chest onto his desk. The cluttered objects on the desk toppled carelessly to the floor. James placed his hands onto Seamus’s hips, angling his thrusts upwards. The blonds scream of pleasure told him that he hit the spot he was looking for. James continued to pound into that spot as Seamus grew accustomed to the now extremely pleasuring shocks.

“F-Fuck! James.. t-touch me, please!” Seamus groaned under the other. James did as he said, immediately taking him into his hand. He quickly flicked his wrist, causing Seamus to just lose it. He let out a long moan, grabbing onto the desk as he shot his cum all over it and James’s hand. The feeling of this caused James to moan as well as he came into Seamus, out of breath. Seamus rocked his hips back, milking out James’s orgasm. James panted breathlessly as he fell back into his office chair. Seamus stayed laying over the desk, lazily sliding the shock collar off.

“I’ll take you up on that ride home now.” James smirked, running a hand through his messy curly locks.

“Yeah.. give me a minute.” Seamus huffed.

ayoo. lol idk how to feel after this tbh. SO HEYYYY READ THIS PLS >> was third person POV thing okay? tbh I wasn't really a big fan of it? i mean idk because i feel like i suck at writing third person so bleh. but if people liked it i guess i could try n write more like this? if not fuck it. but yeahhhhh.