4 - Starry Night.

Two weeks, it had been two weeks since (Y/N) started spending time with Mobius.

And so far, except the first three days where he was scared to death and didn't want to even go near her, things had been going relatively smoothly; though there were times where (Y/N) would still cower away from her, however, those moments had significantly decreased ever since their little heart-to-heart.

It was a starry night, near the ocean and far from civilization, and (Y/N) wanted to spend some time alone: on a cliff where no sounds, no voices, no anything could interrupt him, except for soothing waves below and the blowing of the leaves behind him.

This sort of tranquility was unusual for him to experience; ever since his experience with the Herrscher of Dominance and Otto Apocalypse, he felt like he was always working or toiling away at some paperwork or job that nagged at him like a child to their father begging for toys: forced to comply due to their occupation as a parent. 

Yet he was no parent, and he had no children nor any wife to cheer him up: he was, in all terms and purposes, alone, and though the members of Anti-Entropy would sometimes accompany him: it was only for a faint moment before they eventually left him to do their own duties. 

Thus, he retreated to the ocean, stars, and overgrown forests for company, hearing their gentle winds, calming waves, and witnessing shooting stars rain down from the world above until they eventually hit the mortal ground below, unable to go back to their place of origin.

He could relate to that; (Y/N) didn't even know if the place he was born still existed, and to be honest, he had already suspected it was gone ever since the Honkai Eruption with Kiana.

His parents were dead from what he knew; he had no lover to go and retreat to for advice or a hug, and neither did (Y/N) have any friends currently with him: all he had was himself and the world around him to calm him from his momentary despair.

He always knew he was alone; (Y/N) knew that no one was left who loved him ever since he was a child: they were all dead now; the Honkai had killed them all.

They ravaged his home, took his parents, murdered all his friends, and took everything he treasured; the Honkai spared him, however, because the world wanted to see him alive: for what reason, he was unable to uncover even now.

Living in an orphanage was a time of irrevocable loneliness for him; when he was only the mean age of five, he had been thrown to the side and forgotten by everyone around him, belittled to nothing but an afterthought: one that would never be known to humankind ever again.

And yet, he pushed through those times of isolation and disdain for who he was, and eventually (Y/N) ran away; nobody noticed; quite frankly, the people running the place didn't care about him being gone: they already had too many children to take care of, one disappearing just saved money.