2 - Mission.

"Five minutes... do you know what that correlates to?" asked Tesla in a deep, threatening voice, leaning on a table while staring at (Y/N), who had just entered their room, which was composed of various gadgets, screens, and tables: plastered across the entirety of the front of the room.

"N-no-"

"We were supposed to meet at 4:PM, correct?" 

"Y-yes-"

"Do you know what time it is now?"

"Four... Four o'fiv-" (Y/N) stopped, immediately recognizing just what she was referring to.

"Once again, you're late by five minutes--though I guess I should've been expecting that considering how clumsy you can be."

"B-but that isn't really that much; come on, I've been later before-"

"You shouldn't be late at all, especially now of all times, because we've made quite the discovery." Tesla, pointing towards where Einstein was, guided (Y/N) across the room until he drew nearer to the screen where Einstein was working: interfaces, mathematical equations, and what he presumed to be several folders ranging from 'paperwork' to 'more paperwork' covering the entirety of it.

"Ah, (Y/N)-" Einstein said, seeing (Y/N) from the corner of her eye while turning her chair towards him, putting an arm on the table beside her and behind the chair she was sitting on. "you're finally here, what took you so long?"

"I-I was.. uh..." trying to develop an excuse that wasn't foolish sounding, (Y/N) began to put together his words in a futile attempt not to embarrass himself, to no avail. "writing reports...?.."

"Writing reports? Did you perhaps have left over paperwork that needed to be finished?" 

"Y-yeah! I definitely wasn't-dreaming-of-some-really-pretty-girl-who-I-think-is-real-but-who-knows?-oh-well-" It was a bad habit of (Y/N)'s, to say everything that was really on his mind when he was stressed out hurriedly, and it never assisted nor helped him whenever he did anything, especially now, considering how he was trying to formulate a lie. However, they instantaneously caught on to what (Y/N) was saying despite his quick speech and almost ununderstandable words. 

"Wait, hold up, "dreaming of some pretty girl?" are you late because you overslept?" raising an eyebrow that just oozed of distrust, Tesla gazed at (Y/N) with sharp eyes.

"U-uh....... hah.... fine, you got me....." sighing deeply while slouching his back and letting his arms dangle, (Y/N) looked back at Tesla to see her sighing just like he did seconds ago, albeit without the arm dangling and instead choosing to cross her arms together in perhaps disappointment.