Epilogue

Olympus has never been in a better state, now that Hestia's the Queen of Gods. Hera didn't seem upset about it. As for who became the King of Gods, they had a vote and decided to leave that spot vacant.

For now, at least.

Although Hestia became the queen, it didn't make the demigods that much safer. Hestia had told the Olympians that had children to guide their children either to Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter, depending on their heritage, but as you know, the Olympians had a lot of children.

A lot.

Artemis decided to start from scratch with her Hunt. She missed her old hunters, anyone could see that. Deep down, she knew they were alive. Even Hades said so. The Underworld didn't receive a single soul from her Hunt, so there's hope. Artemis was going to recruit new maiden hunters and search for them, all the while making the wilderness safer.

Percy was going to help, of course.

He had been offered a seat in the Olympian council, but he respectfully decline. He didn't wish for a throne, but he did wish to bond closer with his siblings. They respected his wish and let him be. But he got his own domain now. Now, he's known as the God of Time. He didn't like it for people to recognize him as that, but it's the only way for him to have any connections to Olympus.

Percy was in the forest at night, with Artemis and her new Hunt which was starting to build up. After a few months or so, it was almost as big as her old group of hunters. It wasn't really a good example, Artemis saying that they should stay off male but dating one herself. But Percy wasn't just any male. He was anything Artemis could've asked for in a male. Well, minus the recklessness and his trait to be super annoying. But hey, nobody's perfect.

The Hunt had set up camp and near a creek, while Percy stayed up for the first watch. He didn't forget about Gaia's warning during their encounter in Greece.

He will reform soon, Perseus. You will have to confront him, whether you like it or not

If Kronos really is reforming, then Olympus is going to be in big trouble. Percy never really met his father, seeing that Rhea hid him away from everyone, but he did know that Kronos was a bit of a dick.

Okay, he's a huge dick. Come on, the dude ate his own children.

He also knew about the Great Prophecy, which was supposed to happen when a certain demigod reached the age of sixteen. Percy didn't know who this demigod is, but what he knows is that this demigod will be either the saviour or destroyer of Olympus.

He was disrupted out of his thoughts when a pair of slender arms wrapped around his waist. He smiled as Artemis slid into the seat next to him.

"Thinking about something, Percy?" Artemis asked.

"You know me well, Arty," Percy smirked. Artemis slapped his arm. "Ow,"

"I thought we established not to call me that?"

Percy shrugged. "You called me Percy,"

Artemis frowned. "That is your name,"

"No, my name is Perseus. Thalia gave the nickname Percy to me, and you all started to call me that," Percy rolled his eyes. "And you started calling me Percy Jackson after our little meal in the city. It's not even my real name,"

This time, Artemis shrugged. "It sounds good."

"Well, when we get married, I would like you to be called Arty Jackson, is that okay?" Percy grinned. He knew that Artemis would fluster and blush whenever Percy talked about marriage. He'd planned to propose to her that day after they defeat Zeus, but he decided that it should wait. Besides, they've just started dating for like, less than a week. That would be inappropriate.