Post Credits

19 BBY, Space

"Execute Order 66."

And thus, the Jedi order was decimated by the very men fighting alongside them since the beginning of the Clone War. The survivors couldn't comprehend why.

A day after the ordeal, Kendall received a coded signal from the Temple- the signal to return home. So she took her starfighter, and connecting to a hyperspace ring, she left Bespin's moon and was about to enter the coordinates to Coruscant before receiving another message. Kendall opened it to be met with the holographic image of Master Kenobi.

"This is Master Obi-Wan Kenobi," The message began. "I regret to report that both our Jedi Order and the Republic have fallen, with the dark shadow of the Empire rising to take their place. This message is a warning, and a reminder for any surviving Jedi- trust in the Force. Do not return to the Temple. That time has passed, and our future is uncertain. Avoid Coruscant. Avoid detection. Be secret... but be strong. We will each be challenged: our trust, our faith, our friendships. But we must persevere and, in time, I believe a new hope will emerge. May the Force be with you always."

The holoimage flicked off. Kendall sighed softly, leaning back in her seat. If she was to avoid Coruscant, where else could she go?

For one, she should probably remain in the Outer Rim. That way it would be easier to avoid detection, and survive. No doubt the new Empire would be out for her and the surviving Jedi. So where should she go?

Immediately Ord Mantell popped up in her head. Given Cid was still alive, she could seek refuge in her tavern. Her decision made, Kendall entered the coordinates to Ord Mantell.

--

[Before]

19 BBY, Coruscant

Dean watched the boy in the bacta tank before turning on the holonet. With everything going on now, it would be helpful to watch the news.

"... And the Jedi Rebellion has been foiled. The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated!" Came Chancellor Palpatine's voice.

"A rebellion by the Jedi-?" Brie came over to sit beside him. "What's going on?"

"I don't know," Dean replied.

"... The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed..." The Chancellor continued. "But I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger!"

"You think they'll come for that kid-?" Brie asked.

Dean held up his snipped braid. "Not without this."

"In order to ensure the security and continuing stability... the Republic will be reorganized into the first GALACTIC EMPIRE!" Palpatine declared. "For a SAFE and SECURE society!"

And with those words, Dean realized, democracy was dead. The Jedi Order was dead.

The dark age had begun.

To be continued...