.5.

About 5 minutes of walking, the Russian stopped seeing a bunch of students rush out of the back door rushing to their lockers, it seemed like they just arrived.

It was now time for class as everyone rushed to their classes fearing they would get scolded by their professor. The Russian sat down in his seat right next to the same black haired male from before.( whitty )

Whitty on the other hand  was happy that he didn't need to search the school for the Russian. Ruv was  paying 100% attention to the professor. While whitty on the other hand was paying no attention at all, the only thing he was paying attention to was the boy next to him, and when I mean attention I mean that he was staring at him.

" 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴" the professor yelled making whitty flinch. "𝐘𝐞𝐬?" Whitty said clearly not showing any fear. "𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚕, 𝙽𝙾𝚆!" The professer yelled clearly angry.

Whitty groaned getting up from his seat and walking out the door. '𝒊 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏'
The tall male thought, as he got closer and closer to the principals office he started sweating fearing what his punishment would be maybe cleaning the toilets in the washroom, cleaning the classroom or worse cleaning the whole school.

He swallowed hard staring at the door as he slowly opened it making it creak as he peaked into the office seeing no one inside he walked in further hearing the door shut behind him with a loud thud making him flinch."𝑆𝑜 𝑀𝑟.𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?..."

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ.....

ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵃˢ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʸᵉˢ? ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ!!!❤︎