Special 1.

Happy pride month my beautiful readers I hope your day's going great!

________________________

It was a warm sunny day Ruv and Whitty were asleep tangled in each other's arms, Ruv woke up and hugged Whitty tightly kissing his cheek. This caused Whitty to hold on to Ruvs waist tighter making Ruv snicker.
( I know he can't laugh-)

"Wake up idiot, you need to shower you stink-" the shorter male said shaking the other a bit.
"Mm..." Was what he got as a response. "Whittyyy" Ruv whined which surprisingly did the trick. Whitty rolled over and fell off the bed making a loud thud noise as he landed.

"Babe, this is why I tell you to set alarms.." Ruv said crawling over to Whittys side of the bed looking down at him. They had been dating for about 2 months. And ever since the change of events in their lives, Whitty has been getting used to holding his boyfriend EVERYWHERE, and when I say everywhere I mean it.

When he's cooking something Whitty goes over, picks him up and attacks him with kisses.When sarvente asks him how he can deal with this change of events, ruv simply replies with "...I kinda got used to it." And it's true he did get used to it.

But at the end of the day he's always thankful for that affection....

________________________

And that is the end of the special! I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did. I'll see you guys later ❤︎