.6.

❤︎♥︎❤︎

"𝐀-𝐀𝐡 𝐌𝐫. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞..." Whitty said sweating as he tried to open the door.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑤..." the principal said, sarcasm  dripping from his voice.

The air felt heavy as they both continued to stare at each other,whitty broke eye contact and started looking at the door.

"𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑?" Mr. William said crossing his arms while looking at the male near the door.

Whitty sighed letting go of the door handle and walking to a seat near the principals desk and sat down. "𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." Whitty said looking down at his feet when he said the last part.

The principal only nodded in response and gave him a warning before telling him to leave.Whitty left without saying a word. He closed the door and let out a loud sigh.

*Whittys pov

I was still sweating as I started walking away from the door. I still felt uneasy, but I had calmed down a bit. I was glad that he didn't give me a punishment and instead a scolding.

I walked back to my dorm and closed the door behind me. I had somehow found myself sharing a dorm with the cute Russian boy. I didn't mind tho it gave me an extra step to getting to know him.

My girlfriend Carol tried to convince me many times to switch dorms with sarvente so that me and her were more closer. But of course, I declined. Besides sarvente was her best friend and she spent time with me every single day, she barely ever saw sarvente so it was a win-win sort of thing.

I noticed the door open as a familiar boy came in and slowly closed the door. He started walking to his side of the room and plopped down on the bed.

* No one's pov

Ruv flinched when he saw whitty. He looked like he was in deep thought so ruv just let it slide and laid down on his bed letting out a small sigh before shutting his eyes.

Whitty snapped back into reality looked over to the other male and smiled. Before walking over to the other male kissing his forehead and walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Little did he know ruv was still awake. The Russians face was covered in a dark gray, he was also sweating as he tried to cover his face with his ushanka but it barely did anything.

ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗˢ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ, ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᵉ (  ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ? )