Side chapter 1: Routine

[ credits to the artist ] Also I know I haven't added an actual chapter yet but like- my motivation is like completely gone. I'll try to come up with something in the next few days, but this is all I could come up with for now.]

_________________________________________

-Third person pov

It was a { suprisingly } windy morning, our lovers were fast asleep in each other's arms refusing to let go of the other. Well, not really one of them woke up. Can you guess who? That's right! The Russian oreo! He woke up due to some random ass nightmare. So original I know, ok anyways continue with the story future me.

But, that didn't matter! As long as he was with his explosive and clingy bomb, he surely was safe! { jk } he grabbed whittys arm and took it off his waist making whitty whine and turn the other way. 'Atleast he didn't wake up...-' ruv thought to himself. He slid the blanket off his thigh so he could sit up straight without hurting his back in the process.

{ u get it right? Bc hes gay and hes not.. ok yeah, u get it ; > }

He grabbed his phone turning it on only to find out it was 7:28 am. ' Such a strange time to wake up at...' he thought turning the device off before getting up to go to the bathroom. He shut the door taking in the fresh air and letting out a somewhat loud sigh. He started out by washing his face and grabbing his toothbrush right after. He put some toothpaste on his toothbrush letting it lather all over the brisles before running some cold water over it and FINALLY, ahem, putting it in his stupid ass mouth.

He brushed his teeth from left to right and from up and down to grab a cup halfway filled with cold water and drinking a bit from it { ouch-imagine you eat something cold and then drink ICE COLD FUCKING WATER. That's how his teeth feel }before spitting it out 10 seconds after he does that. He washed his toothbrush and put it in his cup thingy idk. Then he took his shirt off putting it into the laundry basket and stripping off the rest of his clothing doing the same.

He took off his patch placing it on a nearby counter before stroking his scar a bit. He turned on the water checking if it's too cold or too warm. Eventually he found the perfect temperature and grabbed a bottle of shampoo before squeezing some onto his gorgeous { help } locks. He close the top putting the bottle back where he had grabbed it from. Once he was finished with that he started to rub the shampoo making it form into bubbles and foam. The water washed all traces of soap leaving ruvs hair all wet and soaked. { he did the other shit I'm just to fucking lazy so I'm not going to add it in }

He got out of the shower grabbing a nearby towel wrapping it around his body. He also grabbed his hair dryer making the drying process much more easier. Once he was finished, he set the dryer on a nearby counter. Grabbing a brush, he started to brush out his tangled amethyst locks and soon there were no more tangles! He put the brush away slipping on his slippers before walking out of the bathroom and into their closet. He took the towel off putting it on the dresser also grabbing a pair of boxers slipping those on. He spotted on of whittys Hoodies putting that on as well and leaving the closet with the towel in his hand. He put the towel away grabbing his patch and wrapping it on his scar tightening it.

Ruv walked down the stairs deciding on what to make for breakfast. He thought of making pancakes but decided not to. He made himself a black coffee and placed it on the counter.After doing that, he grabbed a pan starting the stove. He put the pan on it highering the temperature a bit before opening up the fridge taking a box of eggs and grabbing four before closing it and putting it back where he grabbed it. He cracked the eggs and started cooking them. After he did that he cooked some bacon and put it on the plates next to the eggs.

Then he went upstairs and into their room spotting whitty still asleep hugging a pillow. He walked over to their bed and sat down on the edge. He looked at whitty for a minute before shaking him awake. "... what do you want Ruvy..." whitty said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Come on whitty it's already 8:09!" Ruv said whining a bit as he shook whitty a bit more. "Alright, Alright, I'm awake..." he said laughing while holding onto ruvs arm. He grabbed the blanket and took it off his body. He got up grabbed ruv and carried him downstairs. He put ruv down and let him kiss his cheek. Ruv poured some orange juice into a cup and put it next to whittys plate. Then they both sat down and enjoyed their breakfast.

_________________________________________

Good news! I'm gaining some of my motivation back!

The next update will be very soon. { I think }