.10.

____________________

Whitty's pov**

I felt someone move their head on to my chest only to find my sleeping beauty getting comfortable.
I smiled and pulled him close." So, how have you been?" Sarvente asked putting her glass of water down. "Fine, how 'bout you?" I asked taking my eyes off of Ruv.

"I've been better, all those preparations, and make-up in the mornings for what??" Sarvente said chuckling when she said the last bit.

I laughed at her comment and asked something risky.
"Do you have someone that's met your eye yet?" I said making direct eye contact with her. "Well, you see your girlfriend Carol, I kinda have a thing for her..." She said looking down. "Oh, that's fine! Listen, I've been kinda loosing feelings for her so it'll be good when me and her break up! She'll have you."

I said calmly, I didn't expect her to say that but that made my chances with Ruv even higher!

Ruv... With his cute emotionless face and his soft messy amethyst hair his taste in fashion, the way he's shorter than me, everything's cute about him! 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒏𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒀 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆... I just wanna scream at anyone who dares to touch his precious body or a hair of his beautiful amethyst locks....

No! What am I thinking I can't act like a Maniac no matter how much I like him I can't be crazy about who can touch him and who can't! I can't just lock him up in a cage and call him mine....

Or can I...

____________________

Is whittu going to turn into a yandere??? Find out on the next episode of this shitty story.

Bye!!