Prologue/Moving to Paris

Scene: New York, streets
"We see people in the streets and in their cars as they were enjoying the day. Then an alarm was heard as robbers then ran out of a jewelry store and into their escape vehicle, as they then drove off as they tried to escape the cops who were chasing after them."
Robber 1: This will be a great horde for us.
Robber 2: And once we escape from this cops we can finally live like kings!
"Then their escape vehicle got stopped as someone was holding it up from the front of it. They then looked towards the front of their vehicle and they saw the superhero/vigilante of New York, Spider-Man."

Spider-Man: Hello there

Robbers: It's Spider-Man!
"The robbers were about to reach for their guns, but Spider-Man quickly uses his webs to take their guns as he then uses his venom shock to destroy the guns. He then puts the car down as he then uses his webs to pull the robbers out of their car along with the things that they stole. Spider-Man then uses his webs to tie the robbers to a lamppost with the things that they stole. Spider-Man then took out a piece of paper and a pen as he then writes a letter for the police."
Spider-Man: "Dear police department, here are the robbers with the things that they stole. You can just take them to prison, with regards, Your Friendly Neighborhood, Spider-Man." *puts the letter in front of the robbers* Just wait for the police to come and pick you up. I gotta go now, bye. *swings away using his webs*

Scene Change: Random Building, rooftop
"We see Spider-Man as he then lands on top of a random building and he then sits down and he made his mask go down and his face was revealed. It was revealed that Spider-Man's secret identity was revealed to be, Y/N L/N. We then hear Y/N as he was speaking in his mind."
Y/N: 'This is me. I'm the superhero/ vigilante known as Spider-Man. You might be asking how I got my powers, correct? Well it all started at a field trip to Oscorp Tower...'

<Flashback: One year ago>
Scene Change: Oscorp Tower
"We see Y/N as he was sneaking into a lab that can only be accessed by authorized personnel only, because of Y/N's love for science and also because of his curiosity, he snuck into the lab. When Y/N entered the lab he saw a bunch of different machines there. He was looking at the different machines there when he encountered a room with a very large machine. Y/N enters the room and he saw that the machine had a large amount of things that it's storing. Y/N accidentally tugs on one of the strings in the machine as it then suddenly stopped. Y/N got shocked and a little scared as he thought that he did something that he wasn't supposed to do. A spider then fell into Y/N's clothes and hid inside of it. Y/N then returned to the group he was with and he was met with the highest level intern of Dr. Connors, Gwen Stacy."