9

" Yuri! "

Hearing Yuri's voice shouted her name, Chaewon didn't waste a time and quickly rushed inside the house by using teleportation.

There she saw 2 human figures, sitting on Yuri's left while they're in the kitchen.

Chaewon's forehead creased, seeing Yuri smiling and laughing together with the 2 girls beside her, which she think Kwon Eunbi and Kang Hyewon who's mentioned on the letter she just read, seconds ago.

She thought something's bad going to happen at Yuri when she freaking shouted her name.

Chaewon sigh in relief but that relief was changed.

When she met someone's eyes, not just someone but a freaking Vampire.

Chaewon shake her head quickly thinking if she's just hallucinating and when she look at the girl who have blonde short hair beside the girl.

Chaewon didn't see that red eyes again and that's when she realized something's wrong.

" Yuri! move away from them! " Chaewon shouted before teleporting at Yuri's place and carried the latter with her to appear at a position away from the 2 girls which is Yuri's best friends.

" Chaewon ? what are you doing ? they're my friends " She sounded disappointed and tried to let go of Chaewon's grip but Chaewon didn't budge, and just grip Yuri's wrist tightly while staring at the 2 girls deadly.

" They're not " Chaewon mumbled and Yuri heard it clearly. " What do you mean ? " She's confused.

" Yuri what is she saying ? " The blonde girl asked.

" who is she ? " The long black hair girl asked.

Yuri didn't answer them and just look at Chaewon with more confusion. " Chaewon " She called the vampire's name noticing that Chaewon's eyes are already glowing red.

" They're not your friends, they're vampires " She stated. " Like me "

Hearing what did the older said, Yuri's confusion grew more. " They're what ?, you can see they're totally human ?! " Yuri shouted.

Chaewon pulled Yuri at her back when she tried to move away. " They're Vampire's, who can shape shift and copy humans "

Yuri haven't heard of it before, Vampires ? Shape shift ? Copy Humans ? What kind of creature is that.

" That's impossible! "

" But It's not! " Chaewon shouted back which startled the younger. It's the first time Chaewon shouted that loud at her.

And when she realized what she have done, Chaewon's expression softened but was change into anger quickly after she heard one of the 2 girls call her name.

" Yuri what is she saying ? " They asked Yuri.

Yuri remained silent, confused on who she's going to believe.

As one of them tried to take a step from Yuri and Chaewon's direction. Chaewon stop them.

" No, No don't you dare move forward or I'll fucking twist your heads off " She warned the 2 girls who she suspects as a vampire.

" Yuri " Yuri's friend called her.

Yuri look at their direction and there she noticed something that she have never seen around her 2 bestfriends, a mark more of a tattoo, a vampire tattoo on their neck.

Yuri have realized everything, so she back away and hide behind Chaewon because of too much scared.

Now Chaewon is sure that Yuri have finally believe what she's saying.

Noticing how their friend back away. The 2 girls scoffed and smirked. " Fine, Fine you got us " They both spoke before transforming through their own kind as a vampire.

Yuri's eyes widened in shocked not believing what she just witnessed.

A Human transforming to another Human Figure but a Vampire ? Or a Vampire transforming as Human ?

She's hella confused.

Chaewon became more alert as soon as they finally showed their true self.

Though she can't believe she's going to encounter a freaking vampire who can shape shift as human.

That's new for her.

" Care to share the food you bring with us ? " One of the 2 girls asked Chaewon.

They know Chaewon is a vampire and no wonder why Chaewon can sense someone is just around.

Because that someone is just inside the house pretending as a human.

" No " She declined which makes the 2 vampires to smirked and stretch their fingers as if they're readying to battle with her.

" We don't want to battle someone like us, but we'll you left us no choice " The other girl said with her feminine voice.

Chaewon back away and steal a glance at Yuri from behind.

" If they'll attack, keep moving away from me or else you'll get yourself hurt , wounded or worst bitten " She whispered at Yuri and Yuri heard it.

" You know we can hear what you're whispering "

Chaewon look at the 2 girls, focusing her sights on them. Ofcourse she's aware they could hear what she whispered, she just have no other choice left but to inform Yuri about it.

" Let's start now then " And with that the 2 girls quickly move At Chaewon and Yuri's direction to attack.

__________