19

" Two "

Yuri once again heard that voice, just another count and it'll be finally done.

Yet she still have no idea what does that supposed to mean, so she decided to tell the older about it or maybe not.

In a small yacht that they rented, enough for the both of them.

The engine howled signalling the yacht is off to sail. It dashed across the sea as far off from where they wanted.

They don't have their exact destination.

They don't have a place to live and stay forever, they just travel and travel as long as they want, as long as they can.

Tonight became their rest day, after their business on the huge yacht they haven't received any messages from someone who wanted them to do something for them and they're both glad of it so they could take a rest in the meantime.

The money they have are already enough for them, so enough to buy all the things and stuffs they wanted.

" Want some ? "

Yuri tapped Chaewon's shoulder offering the older some fruits that she find on the small yacht's refrigerator.

Chaewon was the one driving, and she's not only concentrating about driving, she concentrated her senses thinking that something is about to happen, or someone is about to come.

" Feed me " Chaewon said shortly, eyes so focused infront.

Yuri hummed and shoved a strawberry on Chaewon's mouth once she opens it and when Chaewon started munching the fruit inside her mouth.

She tasted a bitter taste on the fruit making her eyebrows creased in disgusted. It's rough in her tongue.

But she have nothing else to do but to swallow it even if there's something weird on the fruit Yuri fed her.

" Why is it a little bitter ? " Chaewon asks.

Yuri let out a chuckle, she's aware what she fed to Chaewon.

" You ate the whole strawberry with it's leaves " Yuri answered, making Chaewon to look at her direction in shocked before looking down on the plate Yuri's holding where the fruits is.

There she saw the leaves of the strawberries still connected and not even cut, beside it was just a leaves that she's sure Yuri didn't ate.

" You should always look, you know " Yuri laugh.

She's having fun teasing the vampire and Chaewon didn't mind at all, if that makes her happy, smile and laugh then she's willing to eat all the strawberries leaves.

Even if it's weird. But well she won't eat them, she might be lying if she did.

" It's better like this " Yuri suddenly spoke, once they became silent.

Chaewon steal a glance at Yuri, wondering what does that supposed to mean.

" I wish life would be always like this, calm, peace, and happy " She continued. " Don't you find it unfair whenever someone die ? " She asked the quiet vampire.

" Whenever someone disappeared ? " Yuri added.

Chaewon didn't know how to answer it, she have an answer in her mind but she don't know how to say and explain it to the younger.