14

And so, after spending an hour staring at the sky, feeling the cool see breeze on their skins.

They were once again Vagabonds.

A little different from the location of the places they went before, if it's all cities, grounds, buildings and other land structures.

This time their location is in the sea.

They left the Mangjangpo port, right after they decided to leave.

But before they could go and start their main job for today, they needed to went somewhere a little near to where they are.

Chaewon stopped and parked the car, They both leave inside and walk to the jewelry shop that was build beside the place where they're standing at.

" Keep close to me, or you'll ended up going to jail " Chaewon reminded the younger, who seems a little excited to steal something and anxious by the thought of getting caught.

They're planning to steal a one piece of a billion dollar gold ring that was instructed by their main business.

" Good for you, you could just teleport quickly " Yuri mocked at the older, feeling that it's unfair that Chaewon could just disappear if she'll get caught, unlike Yuri who have no other choices left but to run or surrender.

" Don't worry, I'll leave you if you get caught " Chaewon teases her but ofcourse that was just a joke.

There's no way she would left Yuri, because damn just by thinking of having no supply of Yuri's bittersweet blood makes her head ache.

As they both enter inside the shop.

They check if some other buyers are around and they're glad there are none, it's still early when they arrive, it's a good timing to steal something.

" Goodmorning maam, how can i help you ? " The Jewelry associate said.

Sticking in on their plan that they talk about earlier, Yuri cling her hand on the Vampire's arm as if they were a couple planning to buy a ring or something.

" Oh " Chaewon began pretending that she's remembering what she's going to say. " Well me and My Fiance are planning to buy a ring, We want the most expensive one "

" Babyy, I didn't know you're going to buy me an expensive ring " Yuri whined at Chaewon, really doing what their plan is.

Chaewon look at Yuri and chuckled as if she's finding her so called fiance so adorable.

" Ofcourse, I will " Chaewon simply response before looking at the lady who's watching them with a smile formed on her lips finding the 2 girls infront of her so sweet.

" In that case let me grab it for you " The lady said before disappearing infront of them and as soon as she left, Chaewon held Yuri's hand that was clinging on her arm, removing it for a second.

" You're weird " Chaewon retorted, Yuri scoffed at her and just grab Chaewon's hand and intertwined it with hers.

" Not my fault that Im very into this stuffs " Yuri do like physical contact and she just can't believe she's planning to tease the older right now.

As Chaewon tried to let go of Yuri's hand, she just felt Yuri's grip tighten and before she could use her power to remove it.

She was too late when the lady came back infront of them, finally holding the box Yuri and Chaewon wanted to steal.

Chaewon cursed Yuri in her mind and decided to let the younger hold her hand in defeat.

" This is the ring, But we're kinda sensitive at this so you can only take a look from afar not until you finally buy it " The lady explained at them.

Chaewon, and Yuri nodded their head in agreement and when Chaewon grab the box to open it.

Their eyes sparkled in amusement not believing they're going to steal a glorious ring like what's infront of them.

The lady watch the so called couple, not even removing their eyes away from them or even blinking once.

Who knows they're just planning to steal it.

" You've been fooled " Chaewon suddenly spoke and before The lady could asked what does that supposed to mean.

Chaewon have finally use her free hand, throwing the lady away as if she's just standing inch infront of her.

" Let's goo " Chaewon said at Yuri who's beside her just watching them the whole time.

As soon as they hear that siren alarm coming from the shop. They both run away, but the guards of the shop are chasing them from behind.

Chaewon hasn't reached Yuri quite yet, she didn't know that the Younger run first, but since this is in a hurry after all. She have to run pass at Yuri.

Yuri was trailing Chaewon from behind this time.

Reaching something into her pocket, Chaewon found a small remote control on her palm, she run slowly to catch up Yuri and when they're now running beside each other.

She hand it to her side to Yuri, who grabs it with a confused expression written on her face.

" You drive, it's your chance to save us both " Chaewon explained, letting Yuri to drive this time even though it's risky specially in this kind of situation.

As they heard the guards calling and shouting from their backs, they fastened their pace till they finally arrive at the place where Chaewon parked the car.

" Even if you're afraid to push the gas " Chaewon added making Yuri to chuckled.

Opening the both doors infront, Yuri take a sit in the driver's seat while Chaewon take the passengers seat.

The guards are catching them up.

" You should get ready to die again " Yuri grinned.

Twisting the key into its position the engine starts up, as it makes a loud roars as soon as Yuri starts to drive, making the guards unable to catch them up, now that they've used a vehicle to run away and to escape.

The dashboard of the car made Chaewon feel uneasy, the arrow of the fastest meter was already onto it's limit.

In just a wrong turn, they could probably get into an accident.

Yuri who's more focused than ever she is.

Lips already pouting showing how desperate the human to escape and run away from the guards who's chasing her and Chaewon.

Even though they won't be able to catch them up no matter what.

Their distance from the shop and to where they are now, are so far.

She was never a big fan of speed, But well this is the only way to be fast enough. They need to outrun.

Who knows ? there might be cops already looking for them around.

Though they both wished, they won't die before they could arrive at their destination.

____________