10

With just a blink and a matter of seconds. Both two girls are now lying on the floor, blood all over their bodies.

What a traumatic sight for Yuri.

Chaewon fall on her knees because of tiredness. Who would have thought she can defeat both of them by herself. She definitely underestimated herself.

" They're tough " Chaewon murmured while catching her breath.

That was really a tough fight specially that whenever one of them would attack Yuri, she will struggle who she'll take care first, Yuri or the Vampire she's battling with.

But in the end, she ended up multitasking too much. It felt like her energy has been drained, she definitely needs someone's blood now for exact, Yuri's blood.

Looking at her back where she remember Yuri was there, she stand seeing Yuri sitting on the couch while staring at the 2 bodies infront of her.

" Oh, Damn I forgot she's a human " She mumbled before grabbing a long blanket on the couch and put it on top of the two dead vampires to cover their body.

Though it didn't work since their blood just pass through the blanket she put.

" Did you get hurt ? " She approach Yuri who seems in a dazed.

Yuri gaze up at Chaewon and shake her head. She wasn't hurt and she's supposed to be the one asking her that question.

" You ? " Yuri ask back in her tired voice. " Not at all " Chaewon simply answered before taking a sit on the free space beside Yuri.

" What do we do now ? " She confusingly asked the human.

Yuri didn't answer her question and just lay her head on Chaewon's shoulder, resting it there. " Can we stay here for a minute " Yuri mumbled in her low voice.

She didn't do anything that could tired herself but she felt like her heart is so tired with all of the things happening at her.

She just lost her 2 bestfriends that she treasure the most not just her bestfriends but her sisters.

She don't want to think that way. That they're already, but she can't do anything that's what she's seeing and thinking right now and she wished all of this are all just a nightmare in her dream.

She wished it was a dream so once she wakes up on that nightmare she could see her two friends again but she knows that's impossible.

She's in reality.

Chaewon straighten her back, so the latter won't have a hard time. " Okay " She hummed, being aware what Yuri's feeling right now.

Yuri is devastated.

Well who wouldn't ? If Chaewon is experiencing what Yuri's experiencing she will feel the same but the problem is she never felt those situations once. She never have a friend before.

She never cry to someone, because there's no one beside her. She was alone but then Yuri came and change it.

Lifting the younger in a bridal style. She tried to not wake her up and carry her carefully till they could arrive at the car.

She didn't notice that Yuri fell asleep, maybe she's really devasted.

Opening the car's door at the passenger seat with the help of her power. She successfully put Yuri on the seat really carefully.

Reaching for the seat belt. Chaewon stopped the moment she realized how close her face to Yuri again.

She wondered whenever there's always unexpected thing that's happening even if it isn't the first time, she's confused why does she felt like it Haven't happened before.

She stare at Yuri's resting face.

Chaewon would be lying if she said Yuri's not beautiful at all.

Because she herself can't deny that she admired that youngers visual. She's beautiful, not just beautiful but also cute at the same time.

As her eyes gaze down to Yuri's lips. Her breath hitched, she stopped breathing the moment she felt Yuri's warm breath hitting her skin.

Leaning more closer to the latter, the time her lips could touched, Chaewon stopped and quickly back away realizing what she's doing.

" The heck ? " She murmured cursing at herself.

Shaking some thoughts off of her mind she quickly put the seat belt to Yuri and close the door, as she open the door to the driver's seat and sat there to start the engine and drive away.

She turned on the ignition switch and grip the steering wheel with her both hands, she then glance at Yuri who's still sleeping.

" She must be sad " She whispered and Chaewon blame herself for it even though there's nothing to blame at her.

If only she's not reckless then none of this could happen, though she knows even if she did, nothing would changed.

It'll be the same. She won't be able to do a change besides what's the use of it ? if she's already too late before she could save Yuri's friend.

And there's something bothering Chaewon's mind ever since she step her feet on the ground when she left the car earlier to look for Yuri.

She felt like someone's watching her not just her but specially Yuri.

__________