The Beginning

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

It was March 10.

March 10 was the day my mother told me I would be joining an orchestra.
And honestly, I didn't want to.
I didn't think I'd be able to get along with the people there.
Did my mom care about that? No.
I had no other choice but to forcefully bring myself to school where the other members practiced.

But before I continue, I'll give you a little insight on my musical background.
I've been playing piano since I was 5 and somehow, I'm still trash at it.
And I started flute February last year.
You could say I'm not very advanced when it came to things music related.

Ok moving on.
On my way to school, my heart was beating so abnormally fast that I thought it might burst.

'Who would I even talk to when I get there?'

Not to mention, my previous crush is probably in that orchestra.

"Y/N, I want you to say hi to people, ok?" My oh so dear mother requested of me.
"Mom, you know I haven't seen any of these people since the end of the last school year before quarantine right."
She just smiled and shooed me out of the car.

'Great. Now what.'

I walked awkwardly through a large hallway trying my best to ignore the watching eyes of my school mates.
'Where is Mr. Zhongli?'
I scanned my eyes around the outside part of our school and found Mr. Zhongli sitting in a rather large gazebo tuning a student's violin.

I walked up to him and greeted him.
"Good afternoon, Sir."

𝒵𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾 𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 𝒟𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝑒𝓆𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇

𝒵𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾
𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 𝒟𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇
𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝑒𝓆𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇

He turned around to face me.
"It's nice to see you Y/N. Here."
He handed me a sheet of paper.
I looked at the paper he handed me, and it was a piece. A violin piece to be exact.
"Am I going to play this violin piece Sir?"
I asked since I had no idea.
"Yes."
I nodded and said a quick thank you before leaving.

'Now I absolutely have no idea what I should do next.'

But to my relief I saw a familiar person in the distance.
'Lumine!'