A Long Ways to Go

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

We had finally arrived at the venue. I think I slept for most of the trip so my eyes felt very droopy.
"Mom my eyes won't open-" I complained pulling my eyelids open.
She swatted my hands.
"Don't touch your eyes, it'll get worse."
I just sighed and continued to rub the sleepiness from my eyes.

Before I knew it, all my family members were out of the car and were making their way to the venue. Except Xingqiu.
"Hey bro, can you bring my bag please?" I asked him politely while staring at the many bags I had to bring.
Why did I even bring so many things?

"No." Xingqiu stuck his tongue out at me and ran away.
I could feel my blood boil. I could feel rage bubbling from the pit of my stomach.
I just woke up. Please don't test my patience.

"Hey good morning, Y/N. Looks like you need help?" A hand gripped my shoulder from behind me. I spun around obviously startled.
It was Kaeya.
It seemed like he was really fond of grabbing my shoulder.

"Uh sure, if you don't mind." He waved his hand in the air dismissively and reached for my bags.
Kaeya picked up a bag, but suddenly he swayed to the left.
"Holy- How is your bag so heavy?" His eyes stared at me in disbelief.
I laughed nervously. "I have a lot of clear books to bring, I guess? It doesn't feel that heavy to me though." 
Kaeya sweat dropped at my answer but decided to move on.

"Let's head in, I still need to set up." I nodded and I walked behind him.
When we entered the building, all the orchestra member's eyes were on us.
What's their problem?
"Hah look at Kaeya hoeing around as usual." Scaramouche said loudly on purpose.
"When is Kaeya not a hoe." Diluc said with the most serious look I've ever seen.
Scaramouche was cackling loudly at the sight of Kaeya's twitching face.

𝒮𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽𝑒
𝒞𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇

𝒮𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇

𝒟𝒾𝓁𝓊𝒸
𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓃
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇

"Oh shut your face. At least I'm a gentleman, you can't talk to a girl even if your life depended on it." Scaramouche's face held a look of betrayal. Then acceptance.