A Friend?

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"Y/N! I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU!" Mom yelled from downstairs for the 10th time in the past 5 minutes.
The only reason she was going to school was to drop me off anyways. What would be the point of going if she left me.

I just picked up my flute and pieces clear book and went downstairs before mom had the chance to yell again.

"You sure take your dear time Y/N." Mom scowled at me.
"Sorry mom... the shower water was warm today for the first time of the week."
I really believe that my mom forgot to pay the water heater bills and just blamed it on my dad.

"Hope you have fun at practice, honey." My dad appeared from behind me and gently squeezed my shoulder.
"Thanks dad, I'll try."
We said goodbye and my mom and I walked towards our car.

On the way to school my stomach began to bubble with anxiety. I really didn't want to be alone and awkward.
If only I could make friends.

"Ok here you go, have fun!" Mom smiled mischievously at my stressed face and quickly shooed me from the car.

'Here I go again.'

I walked inside the school building and was immediately met with the stares of the people setting up their instruments and stands.
Once again, I didn't know what else to do but to stand there, awkwardly.

'Oh gosh I wanna die-'

"Hey HEYY! What do you know, it's Y/NN!"
Huh-

A loud blur of blonde hair came skipping over to me.

𝒴𝑜𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓎𝒶 𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒶 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇

𝒴𝑜𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓎𝒶
𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒶
𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇

"Hi Y/NNNN." The energetic girl jumped me, hugging me tightly in the process.
I'm sure the others were staring at the scene that was unfolding.

How did Yoimiya know me? We were classmates during our first year and we also went to the same middle school. You could say that we were pretty close.

I was relieved to see Yoimiya, a close friend of mine. All my thoughts of uneasiness disappeared in a blink of an eye.
"It's great to see you Yoimiya- uh please let go you're killing me." She blinked in realization and let go of me giggling sheepishly.
"Hehe sorry about that. I heard you joined last week but I just finished my quarantine so I couldn't join last week. I'm glad you joined!"