45.*

(A/N You should go back to last chapter, I added more smut, before you continue here)

He slowly pushes it in me, making me shudder with pleasure.

I feel full, since it's bigger than my usual, but it's heavenly.

He smirks as he steps back, his eyes locked with my bared pussy. I'm sure I'm glistening, wet and feeling aroused.

His threat to push me to my boundary should scare me—instead, it only turns me even more on. 

Dominic is busy on his phone and just when I'm about to comment on it, the vibrator inside me starts to move.

My eyes roll back. It's big enough to hit my G-spot continuously, sending waves of pleasure over me. 

I want to reach down and rub my clit, but the damn belt stops me from doing it. I tug at it in frustration, my hips moving involuntarily to search some friction.

When I try to close my thighs, Ash gives me a warning look. "One more time and you aren't leaving without a purple ass."

Despite that sounding truly wonderful, overstimulating is enough for today. So, I do my best to keep them open.

He nods, his arms stretching to undo his suit jacket. I try to raise my brows, but Dominic intensifies the setting and my mind wavers.

My eyes close and I want to brace myself by placing my hands on the floor, but guess what. I fucking can't.

Shuddering, I moan out, "Daddy, " but can't say anything else. Because of the higher setting, it's moved.

And it's now vibrating against my clit.

While my mind is swimming in pleasure, I try to pay attention to my surroundings. Dominic and Easton are leaning against the wall, talking among themselves and throwing me smirks.

I can't see Asher, but I can feel his heated eyes one me. I fist my hands and feel myself being on the edge.

Dominic's eyes pin me on the spot. Not that I could move.

"Wanna say something, kitten?"

I frown slightly and shake my head. The pleasure is rocking me, making me slip out a string of soft moans. 

Glancing in their direction again, I see Easton's eyes slightly closed. I smirk. One way to get them crazy—moaning when they don't have their hands on you.

Grinning, I slightly part my lips to continue to tease them when Ash comes back in my eyesight. He's wearing only black boxers, which are hugging his delicious hips perfectly tight.

Something in his hands catch my attention. My eyes widen when I see they're nipple clamps.

I look up at him, silently fearing for my life. He smirks down at me. "You didn't think that was all, did you?"