64.

*DOUBLE UPDATE- READ 63 FIRST*

Felt like this song matches the vibe ;)

~Next day

I hear muffled crying.

And I don't know from where it comes. But by guessing, I think it comes from Dominic's office. Poor baby.

I open his door and immediately lock it behind me, knowing he doesn't want anyone to see him 'weak'.

He isn't seated behind his desk, nor is he standing at the drawers. I frown. Did I calculate it wrong?

But then another sob sounds, followed by more violent cries. It isn't muffled anymore. 

I walk around the desk and see him sitting in the corner of the room, hidden and behind the drawers.

His knees are tucked to his knees, his hands pressed to his face. I kneel in front of him. "Dominic?"

His eyes lift to meet mine, and I'm upset just by looking at his tears stained face. "D-Daisy," he cries, reaching for me. 

I pull him in my arms, setting his body between my legs and his head on my chest. I cup his head with one hand, the other wiping his tears away.

He doesn't stop crying, though, and honestly? I wouldn't either. He's been through so much these past few days, and all the emotions he's been holding in since fucking childhood only add up to it.

I hug him close, letting him know that promise I made yesterday doesn't fall. One hand closes around my shirt. He's hiding his face in it too, but I'm glad he isn't crying alone anymore.

I keep wiping his tears away, even though new ones fall. He sobs again, but I've got him. "Hey. Hey. Tell me what's going on," I whisper in his hair. "I've got you."

He grips my shirt even tighter. "I can't go on like this anymore, Daisy," he cries. I hug him closer. "I need to tell them." He sobs again, and the pain behind it breaks my heart again.

"You do. You need to tell them, but only if you're ready for it." He whimpers and shakes his head. "I'll never be ready. but I've been keeping it to myself too long now and—and they're in danger." 

I cup his head in my hand, kissing his temple. "You're so strong to decide that." He sobs again at that. 

"Thank you so much for not breaking up with me," he whispers, his voice silent and broken. I hug him closer, even though that's not possible.

"Of course not. You're Dominic. My Dominic. I would never push you away because you had a bad childhood," I tell him in all honesty. He catches his breath.

"Thank you." It comes out small, but the thought behind it is beautiful.

I hug him for a while, and he closes his eyes on my chest. He seems almost at peace for a second, but the cuts on his face remind me he's not. How could he be?