Bonus II

"Are you ready?"

"Are you ready?"

A big smile spreads over my face. "As ready as I can be."

And that's, like, really ready. How can I not be? I'm not even nervous to marry them today.

Sophia nudges me. "You got your vows?" I nod, my hand instinctively going to the small pocket in my dress. 

She eyes my hair. "Everything is still great. God, Daisy, you look so amazing!" she exclaims, once again. My smile only widens. "You think they'll like it?"

Sophia shakes her head. "No. They'll love it. It's kinda sad it won't survive tonight." She playfully pouts. I roll my eyes and turn her around, pushing her away. "Go to your own damn boyfriends."

Her soft gasp is everything I hear before I close the door behind her. When I turn around, I see my mom standing in the middle of the room, watching me.

As I look closer, it's becoming more and more obvious she's tearing up. I give her a soft smile. "Oh, mom."

She sniffles and gives me a hug—one that isn't a danger for my make-up or hair. "My little girl. Where is the time you still fitted on my lap?"

Shit. Now she's making me fucking sniffle too.

"You know, if we tried . . ." I suggest, earning a wet laugh out of her. She quickly wipes her eyes. "God," she sighs, shaking her head. "My God, Daisy, you're getting married today!"

No shit.

She kisses my temple just as someone knocks on the door. "Yo, Dais? I don't know what the fuck you're doing in there—oh my fucking God, did Easton escape?" Michael gasps and slams the door open.

I frown. "Easton? Why would he escape?" Michael winces, scratching the back of his head. "Ah, he might be horny."

Me and my mom groan. "Seriously, does that man ever keep it in his pants?" my mom mutters before leaving the room to join the guests on the chairs.

Michael eyes me up and down before smiling. "Wow, Daisy. You look beautiful, girl." I give a little shrug and turn around, letting him see everything.

He offers me his hand. "The ceremony is starting in a sec. Your dad is waiting outside." 

Outside. Because we're getting married in the big ass garden of a spare house of them. For fuck's sake.

"Miss Elisabeth didn't fall," he lets me know. Thank God. That was one of my worries when I saw the narrow bridge over the pond. We stop at the large doors, where he leaves my side and my dad takes in his place. Another wink later, and he's gone.

My dad makes a chokes noise. I frown and look besides me just in time to see his shoulders shake with silent sobs. "Dad," I whisper.

He hiccups. "No, no, it's the allergies," he snaps, turning away to wipe his tears. I meet him with a skeptical expression when he turns back.