My life

Hey my name is Ebony Dark Bomba, And I am 23 years old. I live with my dad, Professor Bomba. My mom and little sister left, because mom think dad is crazy about little people. But I stayed with my dad and with our dog Ozzy he has 1 eye and three legs , he lost them in a car accident, because I did not get along with mom. So little sister Mary, Katherine went with mom. So my life with dad was fine. I was home school and I taught myself how to fight, archery and to sword fight. And I believe my dad about the little people. And sometimes in my life I feel like I was being watch sometimes. I was born different from others, I can't even smell, and I was the only girl born with black hair and yellow eye that looks like a snake eyes in my family and my skin is a little grey to, I love living in the woods. It's so quiet But the dark place in the forests so I calls it Wrathwood. For some reasons I likes it their. And I like th he bats and the ravens their I favorite animals. But I do have a baby bat I found her in a field and their was no mother in sight.

 But I do have a baby bat I found her in a field and their was no mother in sight

So I took her Intel she is all grown up.But I can not wait to see Mary again. She is coming to live with me and dad, because mom died and Mary is 17 years old. But I did not know that I will have an adventure of my life and meet a special some one.

 But I did not know that I will have an adventure of my life and meet a special some one