meeting him again.

"I am going to skip. About mandrake fails, and her and Mk are nomle size again."

It has been two months
Since they defeated the Mandrake and his boggans. And the new queen was choosing. Mk and Edony went home, but Edony miss mandrake. She couldn't stop thinking about him. He was the only person that loves her and saying that she's different and he likes that.
Alot of boy's and people saw that she was weird and a freak. And Stellaluna is in adult bat, she stays with her instead of realizing her in the wild.
"Hey, Edony want to go on a walk." Mk asks. "Sure." Edony said, as she gets up and puts on her boots. And then she went down stairs, and to see Mk at the door waiting. "You ready." Mk said. "Yup, I am." Edony said, and with that, they were both out the door.
As they walked into the forest, and  then Mk asks. "Edony why are you acting so different. You been acting strange since our adventure." Mk.
Edony let's out a sigh, she wasn't going tell Mk about what happened with Mandrake. "It just, after everything that happened. It changed me." Edony said. Mk nodded her head. "Your right, it changed me to." Mk said, to Edony. They continued on walking in the forests.
But they didn't realize that they are being watch, by a pair a eyes.
The eyes watched them, but their were mostly watching Edony.

_________________________________________
Mandrake it took him months, for him to heal. As he finally heals, he and his boggans, started making a Potions. To make Edony shrunk.
And for the pass two months, he was watching Edony. He could tell, that she misses him, as he misses her.
And while he was watching , he gets to know her. She has bat, and she likes archery, and to sword fight. He likes, her more and more.
"Mandrake, we have the last ingredient." A big boggan said, with the last ingredient in his hands.
Mandrake let's out a smirk, and he grabs the last ingredient from the big boggan. And then he went over a bowl and puts the last ingredient in. And started misking them all together. And I with that it was done. Mandrake let's out a smile. "It's time." Mandrake said, smiling.
_________________________________________
It was night time, Dad and Mk was fast asleep. Edony couldn't sleep. So she went down to the kitchen and got her a drink of water. Mandrake was inside the house, he brought some boggans with him as a look out. He watched her getting up and was getting a drink. That will get get her take the potion.
She heard screeching, she turns around and saw Stellaluna flying towards her.
"Hey, Stellaluna how are you." Edony asks the bat. All she got was a screech.
Edony smiles, and asks. "Are you hungry." Stellaluna lands on her should and rubs her head underneath her chin. Making Edony laugh, as she went over and grabbed some bananas for her to eat.
As she was doing that, Mandrake was over the water. And pulls out the potion, and pours it in the water.
And he gets out of the way when Edony comes over from feeding Stellaluna and then grabs the water and started drink it.
Mandrake smiles, as Edony started drinking.
Edony feels something strange, her vision started getting blurry. And she can see everything around her getting bigger and bigger. She falls on the ground. And she saw a figure standing over her.
And with that everything went dark.

Edony opens up her eye, and to see herself on a bed made of crow feathers.
And she looks around and to see herself  in a dark room.
When the door opens, she looks at the door. And her eyes widened at who was at the door. "Mandrake." She whispered.
Mandrake smiles at her, and said. "Hello, my love I am back." Edony runs up and hugs him. Mandrake hugs her back. "No will ever take you away from me." Mandrake mutters.