Getting shrunk

"I am skipping were MK is on the phone because I am lazy."

Edony is watching MK, she didn't like it that she yelled at dad and is trying to leave. Then Ozzy then started barking and ran  the house out and into the woods. "Ozzy." Edony said as she ran after Ozzy. MK followed her sister to get Ozzy.
"Ozzy come back here." Edony called out. He maybe an old dog and only has three legs, but boy he was fast.
"How is he fast on three legs." MK asks. But Edony ignored her, because she is still mad at her.

After a while they lost Ozzy, and it started storming. "Ozzy." Both Edony and MK called out. MK shields herself when lightning came crashing down, but Edony ignore the lightning and looks around for Ozzy. But then a light comes flying across their faces.

As it fell a plant catches her and place her gently on the ground Edony kneels to get a closer look, with Mk behind her.
But Edony looks aroumd to all the sudden the trees around them enclosing them. Mk has a confused look on her face.
But then a golden light surrounds fly to the air. Edony catches it with her hands and it glows, and it pulls her in different directions. Then it lifted Edony and Mk off the grounds and went spinning in the air. Mk screams the hole time. They then fell down but to Edony it was different, but Mk didn't notice. They slide down from a plant and hits the ground.
When Edony looks around and saw a lady groaning in pain. She quickly gets up and went towards her. "Hey are you okay." She asks with her sister behind her. Edony turns the lady but she sees an arrow in her poking out. Mk gasps at that.
"Oh my gosh that's an arrow. Should I pull it out." Mk stammers. But Edony takes the women into her arms.
"Take the pod to Nim Galuu." The lady told Edony in weak and tired voice.
"Nim what." Mk asks. Then she said. "You need a doctor." Mk said before looking around for help.
Edony then looks down at her arms and to see her holding a pod.
"What is this." She asks as the pods root wraps around her hand.
"It's the life of the forest. The lady said.
Then the two sisters heard rustling, they look up to see man came down the trees and land around Edony and Mk.
Then a man flies down on a huge hummingbird and ran to the lady in Edony arms. "Tara." The man shouted.
Then he takes the lady name Tara from Edony arms into his. Edony stand up looking down at the with sadness all with her sister.

Tara eyes grew heavier  but said one more thing to the man. "So serious." She said. The man looks down at her almost crying. The with that Tara used her last breath she died. The man brings his forehead to hers, as she fades to fin air.

As she dissapeared completely away, the man around Edony and Mk, and kneeled down in respected off their greens desth. The men around the expect the man that lost his love, stood up. One of theman placed his comforting hand on the other man shoulder. The man gets back up but stills facing down. "We are so sorry." Edony comfort the man, along with Mk nodding her head.
Th he man looks at the two sisters, until he looks at Edony. "What did she say to you. " he asked. "Something about glue? Or a cannon." Mk said, saying the name wrong. "She said take the pod to Nim Galuu." Edony said, the name right.
"The scroll keeper." The man said, knowing the guy.
Then the man turned to a other man, Edony found out his name is Finn. "We don't know anything  about the pod without Tara. Then maybe he does." He said.
"Take the leafmen to Moonhaven. Fortify it. Keep everyone safe." He asked Finn. "What about you." Finn asked.
"Mandrake will be looking for this pod. But he won't be looking for a leafman traveling alone." Man told the man.
"That's not what I meant." Finn said.
The man puts a hand on Finn's shoulder. "I know what you meant. I'll sent word when I reach Nim's." He said.
Mk saw a huge bee buzzing by. Edony all ready knows that they were shrunk.
"That's a big bug." Mk says.
"No, it's about average, actually." Ronin said. Mk then giggles and said. "Then what, me and my sister are tiny." Edony looks at her sister annoyed look on her face. "We are tiny, Mk." She told her little sister.
Mk gasps and looked around to see the trees and plants are bigger.  "Ho, no, no, no." Mk panics. The other man got on their hummingbird and fled off.Edony and the man tried to calm Mk down. "Hey Mk, everything is going to be alright." Edony told Mk the man nodded his head and said. "I'm not sure why the queen brought you and your sister here. But she gave your sister the pod, so you've guys have to come with me."
Edony looks down at the pod in her hands, she can tell it is important.  "Make us big." Mk asked the man. Edony looks at her sister, talking to the man.
"Excuses me." The man said.
"I'm not going anywhere until you make me and my sister big." She told
"Uh.. you know what? I don't do magic." The man told the little sister. He tries to take the pod from Edony but the roots wrap its self around her arm.
"You can talk to Nim Galuu about that, he might know something." The man told the sisters, to calm Mk down. But she gets nervous and said. "Might."
Then a slug and a snail pop out in between Edony and the man.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not so fast, soldier boy. You do not yank on a pod, okay? Especially when it's attached to that girl lovely sister." The slug said looking a little bit and slides his way up towards Mk.
Edony has a smirk on her face, it was pay back time. And it's funny to see someone flirting with her sister, especially it's a slug. "Talking snails." Mk said, shocked. "It's a slug, Mk." Edony said correcting her sister. "Your sister is right, he's the snail." The slug said pointing at the snail, and continued talking. "I'm a slug. No shell over here, baby.  It slows me down." He said pointing at his back. The snail looks at the man and said. "Ronin, right? Head of the leafman? Big fan. I just love what you do with your jaw."
The man name Ronin gives the snail a stern look on his face. Edony giggles, the snail acts like a huge girl fan.
Then the Snail stands up straight and said. "Yes that. We are the official pod caretakers sir." Refering him and the slug. "It can't survive without us." The slug said. "We keep it moist." The slug finishes.
Edony and Ronin looks at them and Ronin then said. "Your kidding." But he got serious looks from the snail the slug and from Edony, because she trusts them. "Your not kidding, fine." He said before tosses the snail and the slug onto his hummingbird. "The word gets out of the queens pasting will travel fast. So we have to travel faster." He told them. "But with all the extra weight we're going to need another bird." Edony told them about all getting on one bird.
"Bird, of course." Mk states.
"Then let's go to Nim Galuu, my name is Edony and this is my sister Mk." Edony told slugs and the snail as they fly through the forest. "Well, I am Mub." The slug said. "And I am Grub." The snail said.

________________________________________
At Wrathwood

Mandrake stairs at the grave that he buried his son. All that he have is of his son is his new furred clock. Dagda was so happy that he will have a new mom soon and maybe some siblings to. And He will kill Ronin for taking his son away from him.