Talking to Mandrake

It was nighttime the boggans was gather the palace inside the thrown room. They were surrounding Mub Grub and Edony. Mub has the pod in his, and they were both begging. Edony was a little annoyed at this, Mandrake was only telling them a story.
"Stop, please." Mub and Grub said, begging.
"My Son was born on a night like this." Mandrake told them. As he pulls out, two small fangs. "These were his baby fangs." And then he pulls out a Larva skin. "And here's the first the first skin he ever molted. He was a big for a larva. He took after his mother." Mandrake told the three about his son.
"Please. Your stories are boring and torturous." Mub said, crying as he hugs Grub. Edony rolls her eyes at this, but she felt sorry, for Mandrake for losing his son. He maybe an evil guy, but he cares about for his family.
Mandrake smiles at her, he can tell that she's sympathies for his son.
"And the leafman took him from me." Mandrake growls. "So I took something of theirs." He said, gestures the pod.
"It's basic etiquette. An eye." Mandrake said, as he pokes Grub eye.
"Ow." Grub cries
"For an eye." Mandrake said, as he pokes Mub eye. "Ow." Mub cries.
Mub then said. "Jerk."
Edony looks at her friends and the pod. Grub was know holding it.
"Tonight, your pod will bloom here." Mandrake said, raising his arms briefly.
"And when the pod blooms in darkness." He said, reaching his claw out to the pod. "It belongs to darkness, it will become my little prince of darkness. I'll destroy the forest with the very thing you hoped would save it." Mandrake said, smiling.
Edony frowns at this, how did he know what happens, if the pod blooms in darkness.
Then her eyes widen, realizing why. He has the last part of the scroll.
Mub and Grub started laughing. "I hate to break you. But it doesn't say that in the scrolls." Grub said, smirking.
"It does  in the part I have." Mandrake said, holding out the scroll.
Edony let's out a sigh. And both Mub and Grub cried out. "D'oh."
Mandrake told two of his soldiers. Take the slugs to the pit. Before looking back at Mub and Grub, and told them. "If the pod dies, you dies."
As the they left he looks at the rest of his soldiers. "Leave us."
The boggans started laughing as they left. Edony was startled, mandrake wants to talk to her, alone.
As they were alone, mandrake started talking. "Ah, I can finally talk to you Edony." Mandrake told her smiling, as he circles her.
Her eyes widen, and she asks him. "How do you know my name."
Mandrake pulls her into him. "I know alot about you, Edony." He told her, Edony wants to try, to get out of his grasp. But something told her not to. As mandrake was in front of her.
As he lifts up a finger on her chin, he made her look up at him.
Mandrake smiles, at her. "Why am I here." Edony asks curiously. "You are here. Because you are becoming my queen." He told her, smirking.
"What." Edony said, suprises.  "I have been watching you, for a long time. And I just fell in love you. Because you are strong,  smart and beautiful" Mandrake admitted, as he brings his face closer to hers. Edony doesn't want to lie, but in her way. She thinks Mandrake is hot. She couldn't help but blush.
Mandrake let's out of victory smirk, as he saw the blush. "You think I am beautiful." Edony asks him.
"Yes, I do. You are different from the rest of the stompers and I like it." Mandrake told her.
Then he smashes his lips on to hers.
Edony eyes widen at this, but she let's out moans. And allows his tongue entered her mouth, and started dancing with her tongue. Edony closed her eyes, and started kissing him.