Nim Galuu and getting captured

They arrived to a tree, with orange light coming from inside. "Is this Nim Galuu home." Edony asks Ronin. He nodded his head and said "yep."
As they landed and joined a crowd from the forest.
"Well, here we are." Ronin said. "I thought this was a secret leafman mission. How many people did the queen tell about this." Grub asked Ronin. Edony nodded her head, at that.
"Their looking for answers, nobody knows  the queen is gone." Ronin told Grub.
"So, Nim Galuu can he help us." Edony asks Ronin.
"Uh, he's more like the crazy uncle." Nod said.
As they enter the tree, they hear chatter.
"The whole meadow died. Everything was green, and now it's gone."
"I grew up in that meadow."
Edony looks around to see everyone nervous.
'Friends, Neighbors." Nim Galuu called out, making everyone quiet. A spotlight appears and pointed at the stage and music. A glowworm wearing a purple rob, came up from the center of the stage, and moths came out.
"Prepare make your worries." Nim Galuu said as he holds a moth, and he makes it disappear. "Dissapear."
The crowd gasps in awe, Edony started liking this guy.
"This guy like to make a good entrance." Edony mutters. Ronin nodded his head, agreeing while smirking.
"Mub and Grub both said. "Ohh." Edony shakes her head at them, smiling.
"I know rumors have been flying." Nim said, as moths flies out of his robes. The crowd gasps more.
  "But the truth is never bad as it's seems " Nim said.
Edony has a worried look on her faces.
"I have just returned from deep inside this tree, from the rings of knowledge." Nim said, as three white balls came out from the hole, of the entrance and exploded, into moths.
"Where ever memory, ever event that veers happens in the forest, is recorded in these scrolls." Nim said, as he pulls a scroll.
Then the band behind, started playing, some jazzy type of music.
Nim Galuu started singing. " Listen, party poopers I've got something to say. Dry your weeping eyes. We're gonna be ok." Edony foot stomps, as she bounce her head to the song. "Nim Galuu is a great singer.
" So you don't have to worry about doggone thing. The rings of knowledge know everything." Nim sings and he spins the scroll around, and it unwraps and Nim Galuu disappears. And in his place was Mub and Grub.
Edony looks around in the crowd, and saw Nim Galuu pops in the crowd, juggling scrolls. "This guy is awesome." Edony said, smiling.
"The scrolls never lie and, honey, neither does Nim. It's right here in my hand, all six of them. So tuck your little fearsand put them right into bed." Nim sings as he went back on stage.
"It's says right here that the queen." Nim sings but he stops, as he saw what it says. "That the queen is ,Uh." Nim stammers.
The crowd tells him what is it and calling him a phony. "Let's go to the  backstage." Edony said told everyone, they nodded their heads and went to the backstage.

At the backstage
Nim walks to the backstage and he saw Ronin,Edony, Mk and Nod.
He gasps, as he saw Ronin. "Ronin, did you hear about the queen." He asks Ronin. "This is terrible." Nim said.
"I know but." Ronin said, but Nim interrupted him. "We gotta do something. We gotta keep everyone from freaking out."
"Yes, that's why." Ronin agreed but he was interrupted again, by Nim. "And the Pod. We gotta make sure the royal pod is safety hidden, Far away and." Nim stops talking, when he saw the pod in Edony arms. And then he asks. "What'd you bring it here for."
"It's was her last words." Mk said. To bring it to you." Edony told.
"Do you know what to do with the pod." Edony asks. "Not a clue, but I do know where to look it up." Nim said, making Edony smile. "Follow me." Nim said, walking to the stage. But the crowd someone yells. "There he is, Phony."
Edony looks at Nim, and asked. "Is their another way." Nim nodded his head.
As they went the other way, the went down a evaluator. They saw scrolls planted on the rings of the tree.
Edony was in awe of all the scrolls.
"The rings of knowledge. Is everything that really happens recorded right here." Grub asks "Oh, yeah." Nim said. "That's awesome." Edony said. "And you've read all these scrolls." Mk asks. "Ah, I've skimmed them." Nim amended. "So, is this event being recorded. Right know." Edony asks, Nim.
"Of course." Nim said.
Grub pulls up his shell on his head, making it looks like he has a hat. "Is this." He asks. Nim said. "Yes." Edony laughs at this. Mub and then asks. "Is this." He sucks his eyes inside his head and into his mouth, and pops them back up. Nim said, in a little disgust.
"Yes."
"How about this." Both Mub and Grub said. As they smash their eyes together, like a Newton balls do.
"Ok, this is funny, but also disgusting at the same time." Edony said. As they finally stops, at the final floor. Nim said, "yep." A moth carried a scroll
"That should be it right their. Thanks, Marty." Nim said to the moth, as he takes the scroll. Edony knows what Nim is going to do.
Nim rips it into pieces, making Mub and Grub disappointed. Edony laughs more at this.
"Aww." Mub and Grub said.
Nim started looking for the scroll about the pod. "Okay a blooming pod. Gotta go way back, for that." Nim says, as he pulls out a scroll. "Here we go, let's see." Nim started reading the scroll. "Pod, car of. Must keep moist." Edony saw Mub and Grub give Ronin a looks, say they were right.
"Well, good news is, once the queen chooses it, it's going to bloom no batter what. But it has to open tonight, in the light of the full moon when it's at its highest peck. Yep, solstice, full moon, highest peck. Mentions it a bunch of times." Nim told them, what to do.
"what happens it does blooms out of  the moonlight." Grub asks. Edony was curious at that, but she can tell it was not good.
"Unclear. The last part is missing." Nim shows them the end of the scroll.
"Someone ripped it." Edony whispers.
"I gonna be honest, termites have been a problem. So here I thought we were doomed. This calls for a celebration." Nim said. Mub then said. "I suppose we've earned it."
Mub and grub leaves, with Edony, Ronin and Nod follows behind. But Mk stayed behind, she wants to talk to Nim.

Edony was in the backstage, watching as Nim. Telling the crowd, about Tara.
"The queen is gone." Nim said, the crowd gasped at that. "But, as always, she looks out for us, even in her final moments." Nim holds out the pod for everyone to see. "Tonight, when this pod blooms, a new queen will rise." Nim said, Edony looks at the crowd and to see sad faces.
"I know you're sad. I am, to. But Tara wouldn't want us to mourn. She want us celebrate her life. And the life of the forest." Nim said, as he lifts tje pod up in the air. The crowd cheers, Nim gives
Grub the pod and they went in the crowd and talk to some of the people.
Edony saw her sister and Nod go outside.
She smiles, knowing her sister has a crush on Nod.

Mandrake was getting ready, he knows were the pod is at and so his Queen. She and his sister got shrunk. Mandrake let's out a smile, and he gets on the mole. He is ready.

At Nim's
Edony was with Mub and Grub, Dancing with them, a little bit. They were talking to a fruit fly.
"Fruit fly, huh." Mub said. "So, what's it  like, having such a short life cycle." Grub asks.
"It's great mister. When I grow up." The fly said in a sweet little voice. But he grows older. "I'm going to." In a mans voice, and then elderly voice. "Wish I had done more with my life, sonny." And they he let's out a cough, and then he dies.
Edony eyes widen in shocked, and said. "Oh, shit." Then the ground started shaking. Edony keeps her, guard up.
Grub said. "The forests trembles at the passing of the humble fruit fly." Edony shakes her head, at that, and told Grub. "The forests is not trembling."
And then a mole comes out of the floor. And Edony, can tell it was Mandrake, the mole snarls.
Everyone was screaming, and running away and he started destroying things that was in his way. As he was at the center of the room."Excuse me, but I've lost something very dear to me. It was left by a friend who's no longer with us." Mandrake said.
The mole let's out a roar, Mub and Grub let's out a scream. Edony stays right in front of them. Then the mole walks up the tree. Mandrake gasps when he saw the pod and happy that he found the girl, he loves. "You found it." He said
"If you want to pod you have to, go through us." Edony told him. Mub and Grub nodded their heads, in agreement.
"Yeah." They both said, agreeing.
Mandrake then told his lover and the Snail and slug. Relax. "I'm not going to hurt it. I need it alive." Mandrake told them.
"Well, we're the only one that know how to keep it that way." Mub told, Mandrake.
Mandrake let's out a smirk. "Thanks for the tip." He said, as he grabs the three.
And the mole runs back to the the hole, and down the tunnel. Mandrake was happy, his new queen is in his hands, and so is the pod.