MK home

Edony was inside her room, feed the baby bat that she named, Stellaluna.
Then she heard car, and she looks out the window to see a cab driving up. Edony smiled, her little sister is home.

She puts down Stellaluna and went down stairs. Then she heard. "Hello, everyone home." A voice called out. When she gets down their and to her teenage sister. "Hey, little sis." Edony said and Mary looks at her. With widened eyes and ran towards her with a big hug. "Edony it's great to see you again." Mary katherine said, seeing her big sister. Then the door opens and their father came in side, Bomba.
And when he sees youngest daughter. "Mary katherine." Bomba said.
"Yeah." Mary asks.
"Your here." Bomba saids hugging her. Edony can see her sister stiffens at the hug. Bomba puts her back down and gets a good look at her. Edony can sees it, Mary looks like her mom. "You look like mom." Edony said, making her little sister smile. "I didn't realize today was today." Bomba said. Mary looks up at fathers solar model on the ceiling. "It is always." Mary said.
Then Bomba said. "Hey, let me look at you, oh Edony is right. You look just like your mother. Like she did. You would, if you know what I mean." He stammers.
"Dad." Both Mary and Edony said at the same time. "Do you want to talk about it." Bomba asks. Mary  shakes her head and said. "That I am ok." Edony can tell that's she is not ok. Then she heard Ozzy started barking she smiles and called out. "Hey, come here boy."
Then a three legs a one eye pug came running in. Mary looks at him with wide eyes. "Oh, oh, oh ozzy looks who's back." Bomba said to the dog. "Ozzy, he's still alive." Mary said shocked. "Well , you know most of him." Bomba says as he chases after Ozzy. "For an old and three leg and one eye dog. He stills act like a pup." Edony said as she laughs  as Ozzy trips dad. "Hey Ozzy, go say hi." Bomba says as he struggles on holding Ozzy.
Ozzy barks and runs towards Mary. "Here boy." Mary said but he ran past her. "He likes to run around in circles." Edony said as Ozzy runs around in circles of Bomba,Mary and her. "And I think he remembers you." Edony said behind winces when Ozzy broke a window.

Then they lead her up stairs while Bomba carrying Mary's beg. "So I have a little surprise for you." He said, Edony shakes her head, with a smile, it's her room. He never change it. Mary was picking up Ozzy, because he was having trouble getting up the stairs. Then he started licking her. "Ozzy, No. No kisses." She told him. Then they were at her bedrooms door. "Well here we are. Welcome home." Bomba says as he opens the door. Mary eyes widen at her her. It was still the same as she was a little girl. "It's like I never left." She said. "We keep it and never change it." Edony said. "Well it's great to have you back. Mary Katherine." Bomba stammers.
"Mmmmh."  Edony HMS while smiling.
"Actually, I go by MK know." She told them her new nickname. Edony nodded her head, she likes her sisters new nickname. Then everyone heard a sreeching sound.
"What was that." MK asked. "Oh, that is just Stellaluna." Bomba said. MK wonders who is Stellaluna.
Edony give her the answer. "Oh, a baby bat I am taking care of, and it's her feeding time." Edony said. As she leaves  them, and went to her room.

At Wrathwood

Mandrake the King of the Boggans. He was sitting on his throne, and was waiting for his Son Dagda, to come back from trying to find the pod ceremony is going to be at. When he kills the queen, and make the pod to blooms in darkness, and to have a king of rot. And he is also trying to find a wife and he did a female stomper that is perfect for him and she is so beautiful. All he has to do is shrink her down. Dagda likes her to she remins her as hiss mom. A when she died, he was very young. And he likes that he might have children.
He can not wait for to make her hiss queen of rot