Prologue

The princess dangles on the chandelier, moving back and forth. "This is not what I wanted", she thought. The crowd at the party gathered together, watching the princess dangle. Even the servants were in the crowd along with the nobles, which was normally frowned upon. 

"She going to fall!"

"Someone catch her". 

"She's definitely going to die" 

Almost everyone on the ballroom floor was worried. All were screaming. People were moving around, extending their arms to catch the princess. But not Mike Bloodwood. He knew she will live. He has seen her in tougher situations than this. After all, he was the one that trained her to be an assassin. 

Just then the chandelier falls. 

The once brightly flashy room; full of rainbows, balloons, and beautiful geometrical architecture was all gone. It was pitch black, people couldn't even see the person beside them. Sounds of slashing and heavy movements were bouncing off the walls. But no one knew where to pinpoint where it was coming from. It didn't help that the fact that the guests were also moving and panicking. 

Just then the lights come back on. Everyone stops moving. On the ballroom floor, a body lay still. 

Was he asleep? 

No. He was dead.

Blood smeared across the floor, the chandelier that was once on the marble roof was now on top of a person. 

 Everyone in the room gathered around the body. They didn't even hear the chandelier fall. But where was the Princess? 

she disappeared. So did Mike Bloodwood. Without a trace.