Chapter 1

I was lying in my bed watching a movie on Netflix as always. "Sheila clean your room! I told you to do it like 10 times already!" my mom screamed. "Okay mom" I answered and paused the movie. I was about to put my underwear into a box but I heard my phone ringing. My internet friend Hind just called me on FaceTime. So I took the call. "Hi Hind what's up?" I said. I saw her crying. "What happend?" I asked. "NASH JUST TWEETED ME OMG I CAN'T BREATHE" she screamed. I went on Twitter as fast as I can, then I saw the tweet. "OMFG HIND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOU'RE SO LUCKY" I also screamed with tears in my eyes. I was so happy for her but at the same time a little jealous. I was hiding the fact that I'm jealous because I loved her and I don't wanted to make her unhappy. "Sheila come down to eat!" my mom screamed downstairs. "I'm sorry Hind. I've to go" I said feeling bad for leaving her alone. "It's okay. See ya" Hind said and ended the call. I went downstairs and started to eat dinner.

After dinner I just finished watching the movie. It was 9pm already. Nash wasn't online anymore because of a meeting. I knew that he won't come online before I go to sleep. "I hate being an international fan! One day I'll move to LA" I told myself. I turned off my phone and covered myself with my Nash blanket. 'I will meet Nash no matter what. Even it's the last thing I do in life' I thought. I tried to sleep but I can't. I was thinking too much. I decided to listen music. "What should I listen?" I asked myself. After a few seconds I had the idea to listen to my favorite playlist on Spotify. I closed my eyes. After a few minutes I slept.